• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Getting Confusing Now...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*_Riku_*

Ok im not talking about the story but the commands...

I just got firestorm after beating the 2nd boss yesterday (mirror on the wall)

but how do i equip it? xD Im looking for it everywhere but i can't find it xD

And my second question D: Whats the strongest Skill (so far i recomend strike raid) But if theres one better then that please tell me what and how to get it? If it involves melding tell me D:<

Dowhax

Bronze Member
1. It's a finisher, you have to attack with more fire attacks to get it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ok im not talking about the story but the commands...

I just got firestorm after beating the 2nd boss yesterday (mirror on the wall)

but how do i equip it? xD Im looking for it everywhere but i can't find it xD

And my second question D: Whats the strongest Skill (so far i recomend strike raid) But if theres one better then that please tell me what and how to get it? If it involves melding tell me D:<

You, uh, don't. There's a chance it'll activate if you use fire based commands to fill up the command gauge. Dunno about the skill though. I haven't gotten that far into the game yet XD

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
You don't have to equip it to use it.

If you go to your stats in the menu you will see it there and in the description it says what kind of attacks you have to use to activate it.

I hope this helped.

Unknownkidz

You can't equip firestorm - that's a command style ^^. Use Fire-based attacks and fill up that bar!

To your 2nd question... well, keep on melding those commands! XD

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I think your last attack for the command gauge has to be a certain attack for whatever type of finisher your wanting.

Ex: anything fire based as last attack to fill command gauge= firestorm

TerravsVentus

Is there a All Commands List and Command Charge List that someone is working on? The one on Game FAQs is now outdated with the North American release.

Gram

Banned
Awards
you get it when you fill up the command gauge with fire based commands.

State

Awards
You can also just use one fire type command and keep attacking the enemy without using skills and you should enter that style.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
What is the strongest skill? Well, do you want a physical or magic skill. I don't know which one is the strongest, but I have the guide which ranks skills, so I can post all the Ultimate ones if you would like. However, most if not all ultimates take up 2 spots...generally, in my playthroughs, I find that the very first ones you can meld are generally the ones I stick with (i.e. Blizzard Edge, Freeze Raid, Curaga) though I do have a couple that you get later on (i.e. Mega Flare, Sonic Blade, Tornado Spin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back