• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Game Theory (DONT FLAME ME!!11)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

They weren't running away so that would'nt make them hero's in that case. Obvisiously, they were following MX to everyworld or asking the (DisneyCharacters) if they knew about MX's plans. TVA went to other worlds to get little by little info on what he'd done to ven's heart.....!!!!!!!!
Who says he touched Ven.......'s heart?
What if the "friend" Terra was referring to was actually Aqua, did anyone think of that?!

LitoBoii11

aha!!!! if vens heart was inside of sora, why didnt his heart leave when sora stabed himself with the soul eater????

Um yeah if you havent noticed that sora has a nobody and that nobody for sum reason had a heart and dont tell me that he didnt cause riku and mickey siad so in the game if i can find the vid ill show you
but anyway the reason MAYBE the heart didnt come out of sora was cause when sora stabbed himself half his heart went too roxas and maybe the half of Vens heart went with the roxas half so :p lol .:thumbsup:

FYI thats probably why roxas looks like Ven

Last edited:
A

Audo

Um yeah if you havent noticed that sora has a nobody and that nobody for sum reason had a heart and dont tell me that he didnt cause riku and mickey siad so in the game if i can find the vid ill show you
but anyway the reason MAYBE the heart didnt come out of sora was cause when sora stabbed himself half his heart went too roxas and maybe the half of Vens heart went with the roxas half so :p lol .:thumbsup:

FYI thats probably why roxas looks like Ven
Roxas doesn't actually have a heart as far as we know.
He has something like a heart because his Somebody, Sora, is still alive and is connected with him.
I believe KCDJedi had a good thread about it explaining it to everyone, you should look for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back