• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Game Theory (DONT FLAME ME!!11)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

you mean this?? all this said was your stubborn....Like a democrat stuck in the same room as a republician
but honestly you just told what happned in those moments when there HEARTS MIGRATED you didnt tell me why hearts dont migrate anymore? soo yea....
Oh Jesus.
I was referring to the bottom of the post where I proved that Ven's heart couldn't have gone into Sora other wise 3 Nobodies would have been made instead of 2.
All this proves is that you're stubborn.
And where I live we have Conservatives, and Liberals >.>

LitoBoii11

Yes but unfourtunantly he continues to add to his theories -_- ...

i havent added a diffrent theory since i added this post so yeah...... and plus were not disucsing theories were duscussing what happned when the hearts migrated between the bodies of Kairi and riku
sooooo yeah your off by alot on two subjects sooo PEACE!:thumbdown:

A

Audo

i havent added a diffrent theory since i added this post so yeah...... and plus were not disucsing theories were duscussing what happned when the hearts migrated between the bodies of Kairi and riku
sooooo yeah your off by alot on two subjects sooo PEACE!:thumbdown:
...you mean the bodies of Kairi and Sora...

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

I didn't see anyone off the truth of the storyline but you LitoBoii11

Sorry but this thread ended on the first page at the first reply

TerraLover_4155

OK Here it is another thread for my thoughts on BBS and if sum 1 already said the samething then im srry IDK

We all know that terra has used dark before its been said in a clip for the game. Well maybe the game takes place when Terra ,Aqua,Ven are running away from MX cause he's going after Terras Body and Vens heart(ill explain that later)Well while they run away they go to diffrent worlds(disney movies ETC.) too hide from him (and trust me they should run frorm him cause he could kick there A$$) and then they end up in diffrent worlds so they end up In that Field of keyblades fighting MX goons (Heartless looking things)
After they defeat the monsters they pick up there keyblades and they fight and stuff.
Like in the FM+ secrete movie.
Then Mickey is seen coming he then goes to where T A V were fighting then Mickey distracts DS and MX long enough for them to Escape mickey runs away meets T A V at Hallow bastion( I also have a theory for this too) Then mickey tells them of an Island (where sora and riku are seen play fighting.)
So they go too destiny Island Terra and Ven are watching riku play with sora then Ven says Erase me like in the clip terra erases Ven puts his heart in Sora's and then Aqua asks the ssame thing then terra does the same except put her heart into kairis and terra buts a lil bit of his heart into Riku's and then goes alone to fight MX and DS and loses before he loses he fuses/joins MX and makes the young Xehanort.

yea i think its a good theory and all but i agree with Riku-Keyblade why would they run away from the person who they were sent to kill/defeat??

A

Audo

yea i think its a good theory and all but i agree with Riku-Keyblade why would they run away from the person who they were sent to kill/defeat??
lol that's right. If you all just agree with the R-K, your lives will be so much easier =]

Zdude207

This theory doesn't make much sense at all I agree with Riku-Keyblade and TerraLover_4115

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
It's even harder to understand because whoever made it had incredibly poor grammar skills.

A

Audo

It's even harder to understand because whoever made it had incredibly poor grammar skills.
lol that's what I said and he was like "Grammar? What's that?"
Ah well, I think we can agree this theory has come to a close.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
To whoever made this theory:

youlosewilder.gif

T

Twilight_Thorn

he fuses/joins MX and makes the young Xehanort.

hmm. i could c that going down a LITTLE differently. let's say Terra is getting his ass handed to him on a silver platter by MX. then Terra unleashes his dark powers (like in the secret movie) , MX sees how powerful he is, then he ABSORBES Terra (kinda like how Majin Buu absorbes ppl) by crushing him into pure energy and sucking him up (might not happen EXACTLY like that, but oh well ^^). then he turns into the Xehanort we all kno (the one w/ hair) how else could u explain the sudden hair growth?

State

Awards
OK Here it is another thread for my thoughts on BBS and if sum 1 already said the samething then im srry IDK

We all know that terra has used dark before its been said in a clip for the game. Well maybe the game takes place when Terra ,Aqua,Ven are running away from MX cause he's going after Terras Body and Vens heart(ill explain that later)Well while they run away they go to diffrent worlds(disney movies ETC.) too hide from him (and trust me they should run frorm him cause he could kick there A$$) and then they end up in diffrent worlds so they end up In that Field of keyblades fighting MX goons (Heartless looking things)
After they defeat the monsters they pick up there keyblades and they fight and stuff.
Like in the FM+ secrete movie.
Then Mickey is seen coming he then goes to where T A V were fighting then Mickey distracts DS and MX long enough for them to Escape mickey runs away meets T A V at Hallow bastion( I also have a theory for this too) Then mickey tells them of an Island (where sora and riku are seen play fighting.)
So they go too destiny Island Terra and Ven are watching riku play with sora then Ven says Erase me like in the clip terra erases Ven puts his heart in Sora's and then Aqua asks the ssame thing then terra does the same except put her heart into kairis and terra buts a lil bit of his heart into Riku's and then goes alone to fight MX and DS and loses before he loses he fuses/joins MX and makes the young Xehanort.

The plot was out TAV's master told them to search for the missing apprentice, it isn't that no one is running away. Also, posting please don't flame makes you a valuable flaming target.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Ha! I think it's "Little Boi", not "Little Boil". XD

A

Audo

hmm. i could c that going down a LITTLE differently. let's say Terra is getting his ass handed to him on a silver platter by MX. then Terra unleashes his dark powers (like in the secret movie) , MX sees how powerful he is, then he ABSORBES Terra (kinda like how Majin Buu absorbes ppl) by crushing him into pure energy and sucking him up (might not happen EXACTLY like that, but oh well ^^). then he turns into the Xehanort we all kno (the one w/ hair) how else could u explain the sudden hair growth?
o______________O\

aha!!!! if vens heart was inside of sora, why didnt his heart leave when sora stabed himself with the soul eater????
Heart Unlocker... not Soul Eater...

The plot was out TAV's master told them to search for the missing apprentice, it isn't that no one is running away. Also, posting please don't flame makes you a valuable flaming target.
Yeah... we've covered that.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ

and then goes alone to fight MX and DS and loses before he loses he fuses/joins MX and makes the young Xehanort.

Whaat? Up till this. I understood everything. Sorry. So your saying Riku's gonna be in this game? Can you clear that part up. Please, I'm sorry I just don't know what your saying here. I thought you were talking about Terra though.

A

Audo

Whaat? Up till this. I understood everything. Sorry. So your saying Riku's gonna be in this game? Can you clear that part up. Please, I'm sorry I just don't know what your saying here. I thought you were talking about Terra though.
He was talking about Terra... i think.
It doesn't really matter because the theory has already been proven to have gaping holes and what not.
But i think he was talking about how little pieces of V/A/T went into S/K/R =/

T

tazztig

They weren't running away so that would'nt make them hero's in that case. Obvisiously, they were following MX to everyworld or asking the (DisneyCharacters) if they knew about MX's plans. TVA went to other worlds to get little by little info on what he'd done to ven's heart.....!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back