• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Game Theory (DONT FLAME ME!!11)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inept

Pinned to a wall, listening to how Joker got his s
IM TRYING TO SAY THAT THERE CONNECTED THROUGH SOO MANY THINGS!
THERE NAMES HAVE PRETTY MUCH THE SAME ELEMENT im trying too state
THAT TERRA AQUA AND VEN HAD THERE HEARTS PUT AWAY IN RIKU KAIRI AND SORA!!!:angry:
that would explain that when sora was split in half and his nobody was made maybe More percent of Ven was in the Roxas half of Sora that would explain why Roxas looks like VEN!!!! :toungesmile:

That still dosent explain anything ,,. you still have to give us a legitimate reason upon which VAT would even give parts of their hearts away in the first place....

And in no way am i trying to flame or whatever, im just trying to make sense of this whole thing

A

Audo

IM TRYING TO SAY THAT THERE CONNECTED THROUGH SOO MANY THINGS!
THERE NAMES HAVE PRETTY MUCH THE SAME ELEMENT im trying too state
THAT TERRA AQUA AND VEN HAD THERE HEARTS PUT AWAY IN RIKU KAIRI AND SORA!!!:angry:
that would explain that when sora was split in half and his nobody was made maybe More percent of Ven was in the Roxas half of Sora that would explain why Roxas looks like VEN!!!! :toungesmile:
Uhh no.
No one's heart was put into anyone, imo.

LitoBoii11

CAUSE IN CASE THEY DIE THEY WOULD HAVE SOMEONE PROTECT THE REALM OF LIGHT!
and plus TN said that Terra Aqua and ven has a "CONNECTION" with Sora Riku and Kairi
and that the only thing i can think of:thumbup:

here it is next time wait a few minutes instead of INSTANTLY RUSHING A PERSON
ya :cursing:

LitoBoii11

Uhh no.
No one's heart was put into anyone, imo.

Prove it? no one had ther hearts put away Explain why sora had Kairis heart explain how terras gonna go with MX cause the only way that people can come together and from what ive seen in KH is through there hearts :confused: how did DS come from MX how did riku and Xehanort come together how did Roxas and ven look alike its all pointing two 2 possible ways,
T A V put there hearts in S R K thats why there hearts are strong enough to weild keyblades.
OR
T A V just die and the keyblade leaves them
PS if that did happen i wouldnt never want too play the game again

A

Audo

Prove it? no one had ther hearts put away Explain why sora had Kairis heart
Because Kairi's heart migrated to Sora's body because of the overwhelming situations that occured that night.

explain how terras gonna go with MX cause the only way that people can come together and from what ive seen in KH is through there hearts :confused:
I'm not Nomura, plus, that's just a theory, who's to say that's how it will really happen.

how did DS come from MX
We don't know if he came from MX.

how did riku and Xehanort come together
Xehanort migrated into Riku's body because Riku let him in. Xehanort pushed Riku's heart out sending it to KH. Xehanort changed Riku's appearance to suit his own. Sora kills Xehanort, but when Riku's heart goes back into his own body, some of Xehanort's darkness is still in there.

how did Roxas and ven look alike its all pointing two 2 possible ways,
T A V put there hearts in S R K thats why there hearts are strong enough to weild keyblades.
OR
T A V just die and the keyblade leaves them
PS if that did happen i wouldnt never want too play the game again
Kairi is weak. She is nothing. You only need a strong heart to wield a keyblade. She has a strong heart because she is PoH.
Terra chose Riku to be the next master. It's that simple, he didn't extract his heart and throw it into Riku or what have you.

Proof that the hearts aren't in other people:
When Sora stabbed himself, if he had another heart inside of him besides Kairi's or his own, he would have made 3 Nobodies, not 2.

LitoBoii11

Because Kairi's heart migrated to Sora's body because of the overwhelming situations that occured that night.

I'm not Nomura, plus, that's just a theory, who's to say that's how it will really happen.

Xehanort migrated into Riku's body because Riku let him in. Xehanort pushed Riku's heart out sending it to KH. Xehanort changed Riku's appearance to suit his own. Sora kills Xehanort, but when Riku's heart goes back into his own body, some of Xehanort's darkness is still in there.

Kairi is weak. She is nothing. You only need a strong heart to wield a keyblade. She has a strong heart because she is PoH.
Terra chose Riku to be the next master. It's that simple, he didn't extract his heart and throw it into Riku or what have you.

When Sora stabbed himself, if he had another heart inside of him besides Kairi's or his own, he would have made 3 Nobodies, not 2.

You proved my point just right then
actually first off Sora said so himself ANSEM said so Xehanort said so him self TN said so himself, Kairis heart was inside Sora's!
but yeah ok then lets say your right there hearts migrated to other bodies
Maybe then T A V 's hearts migrated in Sora Riku and Kairis heart then either way my theory was right

A

Audo

You proved my point just right then
actually first off Sora said so himself ANSEM said so Xehanort said so him self TN said so himself, Kairis heart was inside Sora's!
but yeah ok then lets say your right there hearts migrated to other bodies
Maybe then T A V 's hearts migrated in Sora Riku and Kairis heart then either way my theory was right
Wrong. They all said that Kairi's heart was in Sora not in his heart.
Um.. I was saying the opposite. I said their hearts didn't migrate into S/R/K

A

Audo

He said word for word lemme find the vid wait one sec
"Kairi's heart rests within you!"~Rikunort
"Kairi's inside me?"~Sora

I know what you're talking about, and no, her heart wasn't inside of Sora's heart, it was simply in his body.

LitoBoii11

Wrong. They all said that Kairi's heart was in Sora not in his heart.
Um.. I was saying the opposite. I said their hearts didn't migrate into S/R/K

last time i checked you said Kairis heart migrated into Sora's correct

on another note Sora says and i quote
"I will never let you take away Kairi's Heart"

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WfFk6lAFon8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WfFk6lAFon8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

and thus stating Kairis heart WAS INSIDE SORA SO NANANA :thumbsup::thumbsup:!!

Last edited:

LitoBoii11

"Kairi's heart rests within you!"~Rikunort
"Kairi's inside me?"~Sora

I know what you're talking about, and no, her heart wasn't inside of Sora's heart, it was simply in his body.

Come on know thats a load of Bullshit come on
thats EXACTLY WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY IN THE BEGINNING there hearts were inside them!!!!!

A

Audo

last time i checked you said Kairis heart migrated into Sora's correct

on another note Sora says and i quote
"I will never let you take away Kairi's Heart"

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WfFk6lAFon8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WfFk6lAFon8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

and thus stating Kairis heart WAS INSIDE SORA SO NANANA :thumbsup::thumbsup:!!
That's what i've said the entire time...

Come on know thats a load of Bullshit come on
thats EXACTLY WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY IN THE BEGINNING there hearts were inside them!!!!!
And I already told you why that couldn't be.

LitoBoii11

you mean this?? all this said was your stubborn....Like a democrat stuck in the same room as a republician
but honestly you just told what happned in those moments when there HEARTS MIGRATED you didnt tell me why hearts dont migrate anymore? soo yea....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back