• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Game Theory (DONT FLAME ME!!11)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LitoBoii11

OK Here it is another thread for my thoughts on BBS and if sum 1 already said the samething then im srry IDK

We all know that terra has used dark before its been said in a clip for the game. Well maybe the game takes place when Terra ,Aqua,Ven are running away from MX cause he's going after Terras Body and Vens heart(ill explain that later)Well while they run away they go to diffrent worlds(disney movies ETC.) too hide from him (and trust me they should run frorm him cause he could kick there A$$) and then they end up in diffrent worlds so they end up In that Field of keyblades fighting MX goons (Heartless looking things)
After they defeat the monsters they pick up there keyblades and they fight and stuff.
Like in the FM+ secrete movie.
Then Mickey is seen coming he then goes to where T A V were fighting then Mickey distracts DS and MX long enough for them to Escape mickey runs away meets T A V at Hallow bastion( I also have a theory for this too) Then mickey tells them of an Island (where sora and riku are seen play fighting.)
So they go too destiny Island Terra and Ven are watching riku play with sora then Ven says Erase me like in the clip terra erases Ven puts his heart in Sora's and then Aqua asks the ssame thing then terra does the same except put her heart into kairis and terra buts a lil bit of his heart into Riku's and then goes alone to fight MX and DS and loses before he loses he fuses/joins MX and makes the young Xehanort.

A

Audo

OK Here it is another thread for my thoughts on BBS and if sum 1 already said the samething then im srry IDK

We all know that terra has used dark before its been said in a clip for the game. Well maybe the game takes place when Terra ,Aqua,Ven are running away from MX cause he's going after Terras Body and Vens heart(ill explain that later)Well while they run away they go to diffrent worlds(disney movies ETC.) too hide from him (and trust me they should run frorm him cause he could kick there A$$) and then they end up in diffrent worlds so they end up In that Field of keyblades fighting MX goons (Heartless looking things)
After they defeat the monsters they pick up there keyblades and they fight and stuff.
Like in the FM+ secrete movie.
Then Mickey is seen coming he then goes to where T A V were fighting then Mickey distracts DS and MX long enough for them to Escape mickey runs away meets T A V at Hallow bastion( I also have a theory for this too) Then mickey tells them of an Island (where sora and riku are seen play fighting.)
So they go too destiny Island Terra and Ven are watching riku play with sora then Ven says Erase me like in the clip terra erases Ven puts his heart in Sora's and then Aqua asks the ssame thing then terra does the same except put her heart into kairis and terra buts a lil bit of his heart into Riku's and then goes alone to fight MX and DS and loses before he loses he fuses/joins MX and makes the young Xehanort.

The whole plot of the game is that their Master told VAT to go and find MX, why would they run away from him?

LitoBoii11

The whole plot of the game is that their Master told VAT to go and find MX, why would they run away from him?

First off who is there master second they run away from him cause he kicked there asses:thumbup:
thats when they run away to diffrent worlds and meet the disney ppl and then go for a final showdown in the desert/keyblade field i would make sense if i could type better :/

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
being chased doesn't make a good hero.

Also, asking to not be flamed makes you a target. >:

Awards
First off who is there master second they run away from him cause he kicked there asses:thumbup:
thats when they run away to diffrent worlds and meet the disney ppl and then go for a final showdown in the desert/keyblade field i would make sense if i could type better :/

Unfortunately, I doubt better typing would improve the sense in this theory. We don't know who their master is at the moment. But, we do know the basic plot:

Long before Sora took up the Keyblade, there were other Keyblade masters. One of these masters, Xehanort, disappeared one day along with his apprentice. This event proved to be a foreshadowing of great disaster to come. Aware of the threat, another master ordered his three apprentices to seek out Xehanort and his cohort.

So, yeah. It's a bit of a role reversal on the whole cat-and-mouse idea.

A

Audo

A new character we don't know yet.
As for the other part... uh... noi.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
bad plot... to give you a hand there buddy~
why did sora had to seal the keyholes
and who did un-lock them
malifecent and terra! but i could be wrong they must have there reasons

LitoBoii11

I wouldnt really like a game were the whole point was running away from the antagonist ... dosnt seem like a good game idea to me ...

BTW Sora ran away alot in KH1 like when HB got OVER RU with heartless they didnt stay there THEY RAN AWAY FROM THERE AND LEFT TO TRaveresTWN
ANYWAY (LOL)
Not literally run away ok lemme explain the whole thing ok?...They go find him to diffrent disney wrolds TOO FIND HIM! and on the way he messes with T A V individually like messing with there heads and hearts
and then he tells Terra the stuff about you are not fit for the keyblade and stuff like in the clips
and how he told Ven th darkness in his heart is kiling him lil by lil.
So MX tella them like a hint where he is for, a trap they go there (the keyblade field thingy in the secret movie)they go and fight and stuff like in the vid and THEN!

xjeezlouisx

Website
www.myspace.com
BTW Sora ran away alot in KH1 like when HB got OVER RU with heartless they didnt stay there THEY RAN AWAY FROM THERE AND LEFT TO TRaveresTWN
ANYWAY (LOL)
Not literally run away ok lemme explain the whole thing ok?...They go find him to diffrent disney wrolds TOO FIND HIM! and on the way he messes with T A V individually like messing with there heads and hearts
and then he tells Terra the stuff about you are not fit for the keyblade and stuff like in the clips
and how he told Ven th darkness in his heart is kiling him lil by lil.
So MX tella them like a hint where he is for, a trap they go there (the keyblade field thingy in the secret movie)they go and fight and stuff like in the vid and THEN!

no fusing! people cannot automatically FUSE together
if so then it would be in the magic section which is NOT

LitoBoii11

Unfortunately, I doubt better typing would improve the sense in this theory. We don't know who their master is at the moment. But, we do know the basic plot:

So, yeah. It's a bit of a role reversal on the whole cat-and-mouse idea.

tust me it would i think thingz and i cant put it down on paper and in this cases Digital words

LitoBoii11

no fusing! people cannot automatically FUSE together
if so then it would be in the magic section which is NOT

u know what i meant terra surrenders his heart to MX for the sake of his his friends

Ven+Sora
Terra's lil bit of heart+Riku
Aqua+Kairi
you know like
um whats that word?:confused:....handed down the heart and the keyblade chooses the weilder by the pureness of the heart like Yuffie said or Leon/Squall did
soe when they all left the key blade tried to go to riku but went too Sora instead so rikugot vens keyblade
and kairi got the other keyblade thing that terra had:unsure:
(No flaming)

xjeezlouisx

Website
www.myspace.com
u know what i meant terra surrenders his heart to MX for the sake of his his friends

Ven+Sora
Terra's lil bit of heart+Riku
Aqua+Kairi
you know like
um whats that word?:confused:....handed down the heart and the keyblade chooses the weilder by the pureness of the heart like Yuffie said or Leon/Squall did
soe when they all left the key blade tried to go to riku but went too Sora instead so rikugot vens keyblade
and kairi got the other keyblade thing that terra had:unsure:
(No flaming)

your making no sense?
everyone is there own individual

LitoBoii11

your making no sense?
everyone is there own individual

OK if you would read my freaking theory you would know what i meant! :cursing:
idint sumone say that
Terra=Earth
Riku=Rock or sumthing
Sora=Sky
Ven=Wind
Kairi=Ocean
Aqua=Water:confused: right something like that

LitoBoii11

What im trying to say is when Ven got erased instead of getting erased he had his heart put into Sora's Heart
Terra put some of his heart In Riku and Aqua put sum of her heart in Kairi

Like how Sora had Kairis heart in Him along in KH1
maybe thats what happened to
T A V the had there hearts put in
R K S so that how they came to weild keyblades

xjeezlouisx

Website
www.myspace.com
What im trying to say is when Ven got erased instead of getting erased he had his heart put into Sora's Heart
Terra put some of his heart In Riku and Aqua put sum of her heart in Kairi

Like how Sora had Kairis heart in Him along in KH1
maybe thats what happened to
T A V the had there hearts put in
R K S so that how they came to weild keyblades

why would they even do that ?

LitoBoii11

That has to do with anything you said ... how?

IM TRYING TO SAY THAT THERE CONNECTED THROUGH SOO MANY THINGS!
THERE NAMES HAVE PRETTY MUCH THE SAME ELEMENT im trying too state
THAT TERRA AQUA AND VEN HAD THERE HEARTS PUT AWAY IN RIKU KAIRI AND SORA!!!:angry:
that would explain that when sora was split in half and his nobody was made maybe More percent of Ven was in the Roxas half of Sora that would explain why Roxas looks like VEN!!!! :toungesmile:

LitoBoii11

why would they even do that ?

CAUSE IN CASE THEY DIE THEY WOULD HAVE SOMEONE PROTECT THE REALM OF LIGHT!
and plus TN said that Terra Aqua and ven has a "CONNECTION" with Sora Riku and Kairi
and that the only thing i can think of:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back