• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS:FM Secret Ending step by step analysis(Probably spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Okay, it's the 1st time making a thread like that and i am not very good with making theories(even though this isn't one) so sorry if i say something wrong and all. I made this thread so we can think together and find clues and answers from FM secret ending...
On topic now...i will do a recap of BBS:FM secret ending + some thinking and ideas:

~First scene we see Sora sleeping and Kairi coming to wake him up and then number 1 = Pretty simple the beginning of Sora's adventure and KH

~Second scene we see Aqua reaching DiZ and show us number 0= I think this probably means that Aqua in BBS was the point Zero in the story.

~ Then we go all the way back to when Ven's and Terra's keyblade saved Aqua and then we see Zero point.= i think that Zero point is the mark of Aqua's story in the RoD.

~Then we see a huge hole in RoD and Darkness going out= I think this means that Xehanort the Aprentice was doing his experiments.

~Then we see this 0.5= i think this means that Aqua's story takes place between BBS and KH1 in the RoD.

~Then we see Aqua walking and she sees a Castle of Dreams in RoD? i really can't explain this...maybe someone plays games with her? or Castle of dreams fallen to the darkness after BBS events?

~Then the video shows this "A fragmentary passage" and we see Mickey in RoD with his Star seeker=How i get this is that this scene takes place somewhere in the KH1 timeline when Mickey wanted to find the DKK + it connects with Aqua's story being during BBS & KH1 + the fragmantery passage being the reason why Mickey couldn't save Aqua.

~Then Riku with Kairi in Neverland and Donald & Goofy in Traverse town=I think both scenes take place during KH1.

~And now it gets really complicated, we see Kairi in T.Town with the gang in front of the mansion. This isn't possibly to take place during KH2 so it takes place after KH2 and my thinking is that it takes place during KH3D. When Sora and Riku are with Yen Sid, Kairi went to T.Town for some purpose.
~After that we have a scene with Diz probably putting the data inside Sora but then we change to Riku watching Roxas & Xion.=Need help here.

~Finally this is where it gets mind blowing we see Young Xehanort + Ansem + Xemnas + MX= This wants to show us that all these people are MX? i don't think so and i don't know what this scene wanted us to think.

And to get things more complicated we see Sora on the tree like in the regular secret ending and then the screen flashes and he's gone + the screen goes to Ven then flashes and he's gone!! Is Ven saved? But how? only Aqua can unlock Castle oblivion...

Anyway there you have it...what you think? you have some other ideas? Write it down.

VensMemories

Somewhere fighting for something beautiful.
Okay, it's the 1st time making a thread like that and i am not very good with making theories(even though this isn't one) so sorry if i say something wrong and all. I made this thread so we can think together and find clues and answers from FM secret ending...
On topic now...i will do a recap of BBS:FM secret ending + some thinking and ideas:

~First scene we see Sora sleeping and Kairi coming to wake him up and then number 1 = Pretty simple the beginning of Sora's adventure and KH

~Second scene we see Aqua reaching DiZ and show us number 0= I think this probably means that Aqua in BBS was the point Zero in the story.

~ Then we go all the way back to when Ven's and Terra's keyblade saved Aqua and then we see Zero point.= i think that Zero point is the mark of Aqua's story in the RoD.

~Then we see a huge hole in RoD and Darkness going out= I think this means that Xehanort the Aprentice was doing his experiments.

~Then we see this 0.5= i think this means that Aqua's story takes place between BBS and KH1 in the RoD.

~Then we see Aqua walking and she sees a Castle of Dreams in RoD? i really can't explain this...maybe someone plays games with her? or Castle of dreams fallen to the darkness after BBS events?

~Then the video shows this "A fragmentary passage" and we see Mickey in RoD with his Star seeker=How i get this is that this scene takes place somewhere in the KH1 timeline when Mickey wanted to find the DKK + it connects with Aqua's story being during BBS & KH1 + the fragmantery passage being the reason why Mickey couldn't save Aqua.

~Then Riku with Kairi in Neverland and Donald & Goofy in Traverse town=I think both scenes take place during KH1.

~And now it gets really complicated, we see Kairi in T.Town with the gang in front of the mansion. This isn't possibly to take place during KH2 so it takes place after KH2 and my thinking is that it takes place during KH3D. When Sora and Riku are with Yen Sid, Kairi went to T.Town for some purpose.
~After that we have a scene with Diz probably putting the data inside Sora but then we change to Riku watching Roxas & Xion.=Need help here.

~Finally this is where it gets mind blowing we see Young Xehanort + Ansem + Xemnas + MX= This wants to show us that all these people are MX? i don't think so and i don't know what this scene wanted us to think.

And to get things more complicated we see Sora on the tree like in the regular secret ending and then the screen flashes and he's gone + the screen goes to Ven then flashes and he's gone!! Is Ven saved? But how? only Aqua can unlock Castle oblivion...

Anyway there you have it...what you think? you have some other ideas? Write it down.

Castle of Dreams appears in the RoD because Ansem SoD is looking for the PoH. So he destroyed Cinderalla's World(He also destroyed Snow White's and Aurora's)

Decrith

Damn, I made a long post but my account logged out.

Anyway, Hi, I'm new here, and I made an account because I wanted to show my theories about the Secret Ending. But since my account logged out for some reason, I'm just gonna talk about Sora & Ven disappearing.

Well, when I think about the video, Sora was clearly in his KH2 attire so this probably the start of Sora's KH:3D journey, or Sora disappeared after his MoM, and no trace of him is found.
Ven disappearing on the other hand followed by the title made me think of one 'person'. When Roxas was born, Ven's heart stayed with Roxas, but it doesn't mean ONLY his heart went with Roxas, it could possibly mean that Roxas was born, Ven's body found its way into Roxas. So in other words, When Roxas was born, Ventus was sleeping within him. Thus Birth by Sleep Volume 2. Lol. Which is why, when Sora disappeared, so did Ven, because Ven in sleeping inside Sora, Heart, Body & Soul.

Anyway, I had a better post, but I'm too lazy to redo it. I just hope TIME TRAVELING never happens.
One more thing, the Video just looks like a filler to me (to be honest). Showing the untold story of everyone that Isn't Sora. (except for the last part of course)

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
A lot of what you said has been said like ten (hundred) times in every thread about the Secret Ending.

I see...sorry about that. I kinda was late to the party and missed many pages of info, ideas etc.

I thought of making a thread where we can think of something more or if someone has a theory or something...anyway i will leave it for a little more and then i will close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back