• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Final Mix proposition

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

billyzanesucks

Since Final Mix games aren't released outside of Japan, but still heavily requested, do you think releasing the final mix add-ons as DLC in areas outside of Japan? It would be perfectly possible and cost worthy.

Lady-Lee

Awards
1.) Your name hurts my feelings lol (j/k)..*not really*
2.) It sounds like a good idea, it would save me from having to order the jap. version knowing good and well that i dont know any japanese at all.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
1.) Your name hurts my feelings lol (j/k)..*not really*
2.) It sounds like a good idea, it would save me from having to order the jap. version knowing good and well that i dont know any japanese at all.

1) Mine too...

2) It would be nice of them but don't see it happening.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Ehhhhh. I'd rather just import it. I get a new schmancy case and I get to play an acutal JPN game.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
No, it's not practical, because too few people actually connect their PSPs up to the internet so as to download game content. It would be a little easier on the PSPGo, but that platform's just a piece of shit that ideally shouldn't be touched - it was that badly made.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i dont see it happin.

also your username is kh blasphemy!s1worstbirthdayever

jordand

Owning three versions of this game already. I must say I am a fan of this idea. I would say a combo pack with all the FM's for like ps3 or something would be incredible!

I most likely will just attain this game with no umd on my memory stick unless it comes with some fancy bonuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back