• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Final Mix cover art. (Warning: probly promo material)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
It's probably not the final cover...i mean it's...well you know it's...i don't want to say bad...it's not so good as the other covers. xD

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
This is a disappointment. I really hope this isn't the actual cover.

State

Awards
Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix have Tetsuya Nomura art as their covert-art. This could most likely be just a promo for the game.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
What's the thing about Cloud in the bottom right corner?
It's KH1 Cloud...and I saw something about Dissidia?

Coeurl

Demon Dance
purchasing BBSFM will let you unlock an additional costume for cloud in duodecim.

Sasuto23

Awards
it looks nice, but it would look a bit nicer if the front was the same picture except DRAWN and they kept renders on the back.

i did read the comments, but i feel a bit awkward being one of the only 2 or 3 people vocally excited about the Dissidia Cloud thing

Rexy

Bronze Member
it looks nice, but it would look a bit nicer if the front was the same picture except DRAWN and they kept renders on the back.

i did read the comments, but i feel a bit awkward being one of the only 2 or 3 people vocally excited about the Dissidia Cloud thing
that makes 3 or 4 people because i want to play as KH cloud too

C

Choawesome

Hey I just made an account but Ive been viewing for years. :0

Anyway has no one noticed or translated the writing on the back of the box?

It talks about the new black hooded boss guy, all English voices, new arena bosses, stickers, and the new secret episode.

I know I will be corrected if this is old, but it talks about the secret movie seen at the end of the original Birth by Sleep, and that in the final mix version the player will get to explore that area themselves, and get deeper into the story. And at the end there is something waiting for you.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Seems like a placeholder/promo to me. Especially since they have Cloud on the very front cover and the way that multiple text is on the front when all the text except the logo should just be in the back... and of course, it's not hand-drawn. Doesn't look real to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back