• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Final boss not MX?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

READ THE ARTICLE BEFORE VOTING. Who do you think, is BBS?s main-villain?

• "Dark Soldier"

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Master Xehanort

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • not sure..

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Someone else, than "DS" or MX..

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yannis

If I am correct, Master Xehanort will be the final boss, but why would they give out the main-villain so quickly?

I mean, that when I searched about the KH1´s news and CoM´s and KH2´s, there are nothing about their main-villains, which were Ansem, Marluxia and Xemnas.

I found only an early picture of Unknown Cloaked person with a "scythe". It was Marluxia, but those days they knew only Vexen, Axel and Namine.

Also I found nothing about Ansem, before the KH1 was near to be published.

And with KH2, there were only DiZ, Axel, Xaldin and Roxas, but no Xemnas.

So why we know Master Xehanort?! Is he really the main-villain? I have GREAT suspicion on the DS(as I know DS is not any official name).

C´mon! We know nothing about the "DS". It is just like with Marluxia. Marluxia was called "Unknown" and his head was behind cloak. It is the same with DS. We know everyones elses names but not his. His face is covered with helmet and the whole guy has been seen only in one scan from the game.

In the Secret Ending of FM+, no one hit him even once. He has been very passive in the Secret Ending and the BBS-news. What if the Dark Soldier is really the main-villain?!? What we even know about him?! Nothing, except that he is probably male.

I have poll, and I hope that everyone in this forums votes in it.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I think it will be MX

In the secret ending of KH I FM, we see Xemnas, we don't see his face or read his name, but he speaks to Roxas and there was possibility to guess he would be the main baddy.

Beside, BBS is different because it is not a sequal but a prequel, and since the secret ending happen near of game's end, I don't think there would be somebody else as main baddy, DS looking like obeying in all point to MX.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I beleive that the final boss will be the Xehanort that we know from KH and KHII, whether that be Master Xehanort, the DS, Terra, a combination of them, or somebody else we have yet to encounter.

Y

Yannis

I think it will be MX

In the secret ending of KH I FM, we see Xemnas, we don't see his face or read his name, but he speaks to Roxas and there was possibility to guess he would be the main baddy.

Beside, BBS is different because it is not a sequal but a prequel, and since the secret ending happen near of game's end, I don't think there would be somebody else as main baddy, DS looking like obeying in all point to MX.

we see DS, we don´t see his face or read his name.

we see MX and see his face and read his name.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
we see DS, we don´t see his face or read his name.

we see MX and see his face and read his name.

That's true. It is possible DS be Final Boss, like if MX died accidentally and then the fight come against DS, but in KHFM secret ending, we didn't see Roxas name and face, and he was not the final boss.

Beside, even in this hypothesis, DS would not be the main villain, but main boss... Different, except if DS hide his true intent, I doubt, but who knows...

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Personally, I think the final fight will be between both MX and the DS. It would make sense as VAT's master did send them out to find the two. Who knows. One of the final bosses could be that big mondo machiney looking thing we saw Terra standing on in the Sunset Horizons secret ending.

D

Divine Light

yeah i think Master Xehanort will be the final boss along with DS. i think it would be cool if like you were playing on Terra's senario you fight MX and DS at the same time and Ven is your ally in the fight. i think it would be awesome.

[√]Genuflect
If I am correct, Master Xehanort will be the final boss, but why would they give out the main-villain so quickly?

I mean, that when I searched about the KH1´s news and CoM´s and KH2´s, there are nothing about their main-villains, which were Ansem, Marluxia and Xemnas.

I found only an early picture of Unknown Cloaked person with a "scythe". It was Marluxia, but those days they knew only Vexen, Axel and Namine.

Also I found nothing about Ansem, before the KH1 was near to be published.

And with KH2, there were only DiZ, Axel, Xaldin and Roxas, but no Xemnas.

So why we know Master Xehanort?! Is he really the main-villain? I have GREAT suspicion on the DS(as I know DS is not any official name).

C´mon! We know nothing about the "DS". It is just like with Marluxia. Marluxia was called "Unknown" and his head was behind cloak. It is the same with DS. We know everyones elses names but not his. His face is covered with helmet and the whole guy has been seen only in one scan from the game.

In the Secret Ending of FM+, no one hit him even once. He has been very passive in the Secret Ending and the BBS-news. What if the Dark Soldier is really the main-villain?!? What we even know about him?! Nothing, except that he is probably male.

I have poll, and I hope that everyone in this forums votes in it.
Thanks to you.
I've got this idea:
When Master Xehanort fought VAT and almost got defeated, he betrayed MX and drain all of his powers.
He used it to fight VAT.
Then wham.

That's what i think.

D

Divine Light

at the same time i think you fight DS. you defeat him then Master Xehanort is t he final boss. i think like Ansem in KH1 it would be cool if Master Xehanort had like 4-5 probably 4 diffrent forms.

First Form-Uses Aerial type blades like Xemnas-also uses blizzard and fire magic pretty much all the spells.
Second form-has Guardian like when Riku uses it against Roxas. it uses fire blizzard magic. summons heartless..

3rd form- pretty much the same only stronger.

4th final form-he has huge guaridan like the size of the Darkside heartless that attacks destiny islands in KH1. you know how there is the big hole in the chest of Darkside. but like Master Xehanort would be in the center of that hole. MX moves his arms and so does Darkside heartless. only its not darkside. its some new cool one. or like a new form of Darkside. Darkside-Ravanger- as in ravanger of Hearts.

D

Divine Light

i hope MX is really hard lol. like harder then Terra in KH2FM

Sexy Angel
ok, here im going to start something... i beleive the last boss isnt going to be MX...

I beleive that some sort of 'person' is controlling MX,

Birth By Sleep takes place about 10 years before the original Kingdom Hearts. Before Sora wielded the Keyblade, there were other Keyblade masters. One of these masters, Xehanort, disappeared one day along with his apprentice. Another master of the keyblade saw this as a sign of terrible things to come. So he ordered his three apprentices (Terra, Ven and Aqua) to seek out Xehanort and his cohort.

Possibly suggesting some greater force took control of MX and DS?

Anyways, probably this 'person' is the last boss according to my theory

Suhikari

Maybe it'll be sort of like Faust's deal with the Devil.
The Devil had to do Faust's bidding, and Faust can get anything he wants--power, girls...--but in the end, he loses his soul. The Devil was the only one who had real power. Maybe it'll be that way with the DS, who knows?

Charlie K

Back in Business
I'm with Thraxe on this one.He could be right, or maybe it'll be both, but DS is a possibility.

Apollo

Silver Member
3 storys so i think the final boss will be diffrent for each story.

Terra - MX

Ven- D.S

Aqua- No Idea!

swizzle

You are such a drag..
im thinking that itll be like a twist, maybe nomaru took a page from m night shamalon's(sp?) books and added a twist, maybe hte last boss is Ven and aqua?WHAT A TWIST! lol

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Just because they told who it could be doesn't totally rule out the possibility of it being Master Xeanhort?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back