• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Final boss not MX?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

READ THE ARTICLE BEFORE VOTING. Who do you think, is BBS?s main-villain?

• "Dark Soldier"

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Master Xehanort

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • not sure..

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Someone else, than "DS" or MX..

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I'd probably say Ven, then Terra. They are the two I feel I need to know about the most.

I would love to see some screenshots from JF showing the 3 playable characters while fighting not just in cutscenes just to verify who will be playable.

Mmhm. And give us a hopefully not 2 year away release date yknow? I just want more info in general. D=

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
i agree with the release date of 358/2. I am going to be relying the forums for all the info on 358/2 though.

!D= No DS? I'm sorry. I have a DS Lite, and now i'm getting a PSP for X-mas so i'm all set system wise. Given I didn't just get the PSP for BBS, but its one of the factors that pushed my decision to get one over the edge, along with needing a decent music playing medium, as I have bad luck with Mp3 players. v.v;

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I just come to think to something rather unlikely : what if VAT's Master was in true the final boss? He had planned everything happening, and needed to eliminate his rival, MX, so he makes fight his apprentice against him, etc, then he reveals his true plan.
Still, I really think it has few possibility to happen, but that would make maybe a good scenario, or MX being VAT's Master but under another appearence, and manipulating everything...

Y

Yannis

I just come to think to something rather unlikely : what if VAT's Master was in true the final boss? He had planned everything happening, and needed to eliminate his rival, MX, so he makes fight his apprentice against him, etc, then he reveals his true plan.
Still, I really think it has few possibility to happen, but that would make maybe a good scenario, or MX being VAT's Master but under another appearence, and manipulating everything...

good thinking! =) We can even be punched into face with information about Terra being the bad guy;P

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com

That would be an INSANE twist wouldn't it? I doubt it'll happen (no offense) but that would be crazy. MX secretly being their Master, telling them what they need to do when in reality, sending them after the DS and himself is all part of his master plan. Haha. That definitely sounds like a Nomura thing to do doesn't it?

Tetsuya Nomura: Completely random plot twist extraordinaire. XD

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
good thinking! =) We can even be punched into face with information about Terra being the bad guy;P

I don't like the idea of Terra as bad guy XD It could happen if he became Xehanort, even if I really don't like that idea... Like at the very end he becomes Xehnaort and would kill Ven and Aqua, who would be totally horrified by what happened to him... Everything is possible.

That would be an INSANE twist wouldn't it? I doubt it'll happen (no offense) but that would be crazy. MX secretly being their Master, telling them what they need to do when in reality, sending them after the DS and himself is all part of his master plan. Haha. That definitely sounds like a Nomura thing to do doesn't it?

Tetsuya Nomura: Completely random plot twist extraordinaire. XD

Yes, that would be really weird, and I doubt too it would happen. Though MX seems to be a personn who would manipulate in way like this, and well put it would look good.

True, we can't predict Nomura. He is impredictable, sadly in all theory we do, maybe none will be the good one.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Yes, that would be really weird, and I doubt too it would happen. Though MX seems to be a personn who would manipulate in way like this, and well put it would look good.

True, we can't predict Nomura. He is impredictable, sadly in all theory we do, maybe none will be the good one.

So true. We can theorize till we're all blue in the face but none of us will likely have the correct answers. Thats how it was with Kh2 also. There'll be like. One or two people who's theories will come close, but with some hole that Nomura twisted the unexpected on. Thats the way I see it.

Y

Yannis

hahaaah Nomura will crush the every single theory on this site when the games come out!!;P

btw, Xirsch, CONGTRATZ!!!!! being premiums=P

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
hahaaah Nomura will crush the every single theory on this site when the games come out!!;P

btw, Xirsch, CONGTRATZ!!!!! being premiums=P

Thank you thank you. =] Oh and one of my friends on here told me it was possible to request a name change which I will probably be trying to do. I'll be seeing if I can change it to my little statement thing under my name. The Twilight Prince

Y

Yannis

Thank you thank you. =] Oh and one of my friends on here told me it was possible to request a name change which I will probably be trying to do. I'll be seeing if I can change it to my little statement thing under my name. The Twilight Prince

WANNA BE FRIENDS?? I SENSE YOU ARE A GOOD GUY..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back