• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Final boss not MX?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

READ THE ARTICLE BEFORE VOTING. Who do you think, is BBS?s main-villain?

• "Dark Soldier"

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Master Xehanort

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • not sure..

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Someone else, than "DS" or MX..

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanzo

I think it will be DS and MX. I think once you beat him he takes a vital blow and then MX suffers an even more deadly blow than DS. Thus making DS left out of what happen givin you Xehanort from KH1 and 2

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I think it will be DS and MX. I think once you beat him he takes a vital blow and then MX suffers an even more deadly blow than DS. Thus making DS left out of what happen givin you Xehanort from KH1 and 2

My thoughts exactly. I just think that MX takes over the DS body, however, I'm not exactly sure how he does it.

Riku Fan1415

Although Master Xehanort's defeat could end up with him near death and with amnesia (explaining how he meets Ansem), I think it might be someone else. Remember the very first game? We all thought Maleficent was the mastermind behind the villains, and that "Ansem" was a scientist trying to find a way to stop the Heartless. But at the end we find out Maleficent was just being used, and that "Ansem" had used the darkness to destroy his own world. (Note: I"m not acknowledging the fact that it was Xehanort not Ansem you fight because I'm just explaining that the first mastermind is sometimes a puppet, not the puppet master)

Charlie K

Back in Business
First off:
Ven : MX, or DS
Terra: DS or MX or some type of Monster
Aqua: Monster, or DS

Then they all fight DS and MX...Maybe DS first then MX.or vica versa.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Let's hope they all don't have individual endings from each person's perspective then to get the final conclusion all three stories must be accomplished.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Honestly, I still don't think Aqua is the final playable character. And even if she was, I don't really think that they'll all have their own individual final boss. They might have their own fight before the Final Boss or something. But we know Terra, Aqua and Ven all come together in the end to fight MX and the DS. We know the secret ending will be in BBS. Nomura said so himself. But honestly, I think Mickey is the final playable character, which in my eyes is perfectly okay, so long as he keeps his interesting style of movement like he did in Kh2. He was really fun to play as. And he is seen in that one scan with Ven and we know he's a playable character. And at certain points, the three stories would come together at different times. And we saw Ven meet Terra in a couple of screens, and we saw Mickey defending Ven. So hey. Could be him.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Based on the Final Bosses of most Square games, if MX is indeed the boss, he'll probably transform into some unexplained freakishly large form with various body parts and/or forms that you need to defeat in an easy/boring way.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Let's not fly through space and jump on buildings and such. No more dragons either. Now a large overbearing figure on the ground isn't so bad.

Chaos Bahamut

Personally, I think the final fight will be between both MX and the DS. It would make sense as VAT's master did send them out to find the two. Who knows. One of the final bosses could be that big mondo machiney looking thing we saw Terra standing on in the Sunset Horizons secret ending.

i never thought about that

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Let's not fly through space and jump on buildings and such. No more dragons either. Now a large overbearing figure on the ground isn't so bad.

Terra's Lingering Sentiment for example? ;D

Yes. We need one of those type of fights for a final boss. The final Xemnas fight was my favorite. That, or the first time you fought him alone. Though you should have had Riku and Mickey with you. That would've been way sweeter. The three keybladers Vs. Xemnas.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
The large beast would be an interestng precursor to the arrival of MX and DS. Maybe instead of different forms it will be something along the lines of MX and DS together, then broken apart and having to defeat the DS ( or so you think), then go on to MX and attempt to beat him down. I'm brainstorming, if you haven't noticed.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
The large beast would be an interestng precursor to the arrival of MX and DS. Maybe instead of different forms it will be something along the lines of MX and DS together, then broken apart and having to defeat the DS ( or so you think), then go on to MX and attempt to beat him down. I'm brainstorming, if you haven't noticed.

Noticed indeed. And that sounds good to me. Though I think there's something with Ven and the DS we don't know about yet. Because Ven didn't rush at MX until the DS came out, and then we have the screen where the DS thwomps Ven. Why is my favorite character and the new character who looks just like him both have to have their a*ses kicked by other dark characters. Roxas-Riku, DS-Ven. v.v;

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Why is my favorite character and the new character who looks just like him both have to have their a*ses kicked by other dark characters. Roxas-Riku, DS-Ven. v.v;

I have never picked up on that.

As for Ven and DS I think there must be a back story. I think Terra would be included in it as well. I like the idea of DS and Ven being friends and each choosing separate paths. KH1 Sora and Riku anyone??

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
I have never picked up on that.

As for Ven and DS I think there must be a back story. I think Terra would be included in it as well. I like the idea of DS and Ven being friends and each choosing separate paths. KH1 Sora and Riku anyone??

Yup. My thoughts exactly. And clearly, the DS and Ven meet up in that scene where Mickey is defending Ven, but why I wonder? I suppose it could be because of the whole MX needing Ven thing, but who knows? There could be something there.

As for the third playable character thing, Mickey is the most obvious choice (in my eyes at least). Who knows. Maybe Nomura'll pull a fast one on us and make the third story the DS's. =]

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I think Mickey as well. Mostly, because the DS is bad and I don't think he will have an opposing viewpoint from a playable character. The story is in fact indicative of how light stereotypically defeats darkness.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
I think Mickey as well. Mostly, because the DS is bad and I don't think he will have an opposing viewpoint from a playable character. The story is in fact indicative of how light stereotypically defeats darkness.

Yeah. Unfortunately, you're right. While playing as the DS would be flippin sweet, I doubt they'd make an evil character an entire story too. I actually kind of hope it's Mickey now. I'm pretty confidant it's not Aqua. But who knows. This is Tetsuya Nomura we're talking about. And Kingdom Hearts. You can NEVER know for sure with Kingdom Hearts until the game comes out. Kh2 showed us that. In your opinion though, assume the three stories are Mickey, Ven and Terra. Whose would you play first? Mine would probably be Mickey or Ven. Its hard to decide.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I'd probably say Ven, then Terra. They are the two I feel I need to know about the most.

I would love to see some screenshots from JF showing the 3 playable characters while fighting not just in cutscenes just to verify who will be playable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back