• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS FF Characters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which FF character should be in BBS?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Vincent Valentine FFVII
Zach FFVIICC
Young Cloud FFVIICC
Young Sephiroth FVIICC
Reno (to show that he is a different character than axel)
Guy from Versus
Vann FFXII
Rinoa Hartly FFVIII
Lightning FFXIII
General Beatrix
please note their role in the game (part in story[friend or foe], secret boss, mission):thumbup::thumbsup:
oops i forget to put in Zach. He is now merged with Cloud so please specify which one would be best and if the other is 2nd best
also Rinoa Hartly would be younger like -10 years since Leon is in the others at his normal age (so Rinoa Hartly could return in a future game 358/2, Coded, KH3, etc.)

Last edited:
D

Divine Light

hmmm....I believe Nomura said he wanted to keep KH and FF seprate from now On.

D

Divine Light

not really lol. I think he just wants them to be diffrent games not intertwined all the time.

D

Divine Light

lol the little romance thing that just happened with Queen was kinda funny. and I suppose to answer the question id pick........Lightning shes hot and it would be cool to have a cool girl character besides Aqua.

Rix

:)
Awards
I want Vincent Valentine, but also Rioa because of Squall xD But I don't think that FF characters should be more involved into KH than they already are...

Rix

Awards
hehe, it would have been a little weird with Zack and Terra in the same game though xD

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Kadaj? o_O Didn't he appear muuuch later in the FFVII storyline?

I would like to see Rinoa there, too, but there are two problems:

1. How old would Squall and Rinoa be there? 10? 12?

2. Why doesn't she appear in the later games (KH1, KH2) if she had appeared in BBS?

Rix

Awards

2. Why doesn't she appear in the later games (KH1, KH2) if she had appeared in BBS?

yes I know... I think it's more likely that she will appear in KH games set in the future, maybe KH3... Didn't Squall recieve a love letter at the KH2 credits? that is almost like a hint...

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
true but if we're going by age how could any character from any other universe appear in KH? there is no ONE time line. btw KH doesn't have to follow the rules of FF. they can alter it. but to be truthful the only reason i want Kadaj in the game is to replace Sephiroth. Seph is old news now. overly old news Lol.

dead? lost?

KingdomQueenHeart

Website
www.myspace.com

Tifa showed up in KH2 and she was after Cloud. So it's always possible. And Leon is at least 18 I would think. He is, after all, way taller then sora. :)

And where does Squall get the note? Did I miss it? Video?

Rix

Awards
Tifa showed up in KH2 and she was after Cloud. So it's always possible. And Leon is at least 18 I would think. He is, after all, way taller then sora. :)

And where does Squall get the note? Did I miss it? Video?

He gets that note in the ending credits for KH2 :)

Vivi -Rebirth-

General Beatrix because her character fits with the theme of BBS better than the others on that list. She would make an interesting boss or something. Some other characters that belong in BBS:

Genesis (Have him appear in OC along with Sephiroth.)
Sephiroth (As he appeared in KHI; have him be in OC like in KHI as well.)
Cloud (As he appeared in KHI. No affiliation with Hades though.)
Zack (Same deal as Cloud. Give him a new outfit reminiscent of Cloud's in KHI.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back