• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Fan Art

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zillagod

Hey everyone this is my first time posting a piece of my artwork here and this is going to be fully completed sometime tomorrow I just want some critiques so I can change anything that needs to be before it is finallized and to see what everyone thinks of it. So let me know what you think! :D

KingdomHeartsBBS.jpg

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
no to sound mean but aqua is too fat...
she needs to be more skinny

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
The proportions are off; overall, they are too wide. Thin them about a bit, and lengthen and/or reduce the width of their necks. I do like the poses, although Terra's seems slightly awkward.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT DID YOU DO TO AQUA'S POON!!!!! D:

and...she's...she's....FATTER THAN TERRA!!!! D:

nonononono, this can't be! NO!
go fix it!

and..the..huge ass... eyebrows..they're like.. HUGE!

okokokokok soozzzz..
ok here's advice!! omg so awesome! advice!:
ok:
umm. if you drew the circle guides thingy, why don't ya use em? like.. the purpose for that..is for the head. the hair you add additionally...[well i think..iv never used drawing guides or w/e they're called]. like aqua's chin! and terra's head!
the circle is for the head/face itself! then the hair is added... errrr yeaaaah?

ok. i actually like the shape of the faces you do sorta. wel i don't like it but out of it yeah. it's just proportions are just like WOAH. and terr'as has a neck ya know.

Ramenz

OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT DID YOU DO TO AQUA'S POON!!!!! D:

and...she's...she's....FATTER THAN TERRA!!!! D:

nonononono, this can't be! NO!
go fix it!

and..the..huge ass... eyebrows..they're like.. HUGE!

okokokokok soozzzz..
ok here's advice!! omg so awesome! advice!:
ok:
umm. if you drew the circle guides thingy, why don't ya use em? like.. the purpose for that..is for the head. the hair you add additionally...[well i think..iv never used drawing guides or w/e they're called]. like aqua's chin! and terra's head!
the circle is for the head/face itself! then the hair is added... errrr yeaaaah?

ok. i actually like the shape of the faces you do sorta. wel i don't like it but out of it yeah. it's just proportions are just like WOAH. and terr'as has a neck ya know.

Aww c'mon guys.. use some constructive criticism. I mean, It looks pretty nice, but it can be worked on. good work :)

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I think Vens face looks really cute. :3

Also, I can see where you erased Terra's right arm and re-drew it. Draw more lightly before you outline with a hard pencil or pen so when you need to erase you can do so without leaving any marks, and use a clean rubber to avoid marks aswell. Also, as others have said, Aqua is a bit too fat. Terra's arms also look to short in my eyes.

Good luck with your drawing. I personaly like Aqua and Ven's face's.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
oh yeah and make terra more cool looking

and godfucking damn she's wearing a goddamn corset looking thing for one!

zillagod

Thank you all for the constructive criticism, and for your viewing pleasure I present the inked version of this pic. To answer the question about Terra he is supposed to be standing at attention. Either way I will still be making adjustments as I go with my tablet in the computer before I move on to color.

KingdomHeartsBBSink.jpg

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Terra's pose is akward, and his facial expression is totally out of it. And Aqua looks a bit masculant.
But I really like the detail you put into the clothes

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
id dont thinks it cuz their too fat, it looks like you didnt have enough room to draw, vert wise...

either way, aqua's boobies should be in comportion to her a--her hips.(censorcensor):lol:

terra looks like someone got him good with amy's mallet from sonic series....:23:

...10+ points on veen's expersion- total moe :36:

greart armor and B-U-T-ful keyblade XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back