• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS enemies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hier222

2.jpg

Whats your thoughts on the enemies

keyblade25

they probably got something to do with souls because in Ansems report it said something about the heart, body and soul.
Heart=Heartless
Body=Nobodies
Soul=new enemy

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
they remind me from something out of paper mario, they just look so paper-like
but im guessing they prolly have to do with the soul

T

Twilight_Thorn

I think these things might have been the main enemy but then split into the heartless and nobodies somehow during the game.

btw, did anyone else notice that hole in the wall on the left side of the picture? maybe that's where u go to see that clip w/ Maleficent or, maybe that's where you came from after that clip w/ Maleficent, judging by the direction Terra is heading

blader94

they sorta look like demonic crippled old men with wings lol.but they are probibly the most commen enimies like dusk or shadows.

afrobutt

Silver Member
I've thought that they would be nightmares, would make sense considering Birth By Sleep. Also, they look nightmarish imo

ricku rules

i think its somthing like maby BEFORE HEARTLESS I meen how stupid are you ansome clearly states that its BEFORE HEARTLESS meaning it isn't a nobody or a heartless so its darkness.

Soldier Terra

I still think that their hearts of keyblades consumed by darkness... I know you might ask: "If that's true then where's their body & soul?" Well, i think that the body & soul left behind are the keyblades that are in the gathering place. When a keyblade's heart is consumed by darkness, then the body (vessel) is teleported to the gathering place & a chaser is born (if that's what their called).

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
actually nobodies are made of both the body and soul, and i think its been confirmed that the new enemies aren't a part of a person

it is but it doesn't have to be. the fact that they exist before the heartless and nobodies died and that the soul is an essential component that comprises a nobody disproves the idea of the new enemy being of this pattern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back