• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS E3 2010 English Trailer VS TGS 2009 Japan Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slenix

So I went and rewatched the TGS 2009 trailer and then the E3 2010 Trailer, and obviously there are some differences. Like the mysterious cloaked figure. And some of the battle gameplay. What do you think?

[video=youtube;9by7gPexnCM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9by7gPexnCM[/video]

[video=youtube;j16Wd_fIAKE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j16Wd_fIAKE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Rexy

Bronze Member
in the japanese one, when aqua is talking to the dwarf, he as the hat put on and in the english he is without the hat

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I think the E3 trailer is lacking some soundeffects, like the keyblade summon sound. For example, when Aqua tosses the charms to Terra and Ven, you can hear them catch the charms in the TGS 2009 trailer. You can't hear that at all in the E3 trailer.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
The one thing I have a problem with in the English version was that they removed the sound effects making the scenes sound really weird.
But hey, people just wanted to hear voice acting anyway so here we go.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Well vanitas did say idiot.
I also like the new boss and the gameplay in E3. Still I like the voices in the JP better.
Also like virgilTheart said they were missing some effects but I know they will be in the real game.

OMG you have to watch both at the same time. It's so cool.

Last edited:

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
go to around 25 on both of them, and when Aqua sends them their charms, its at different area's in both. (well the background is different)
and...lol...Terra's head is bigger in Japanese.
And did anyone else notice that we have a darker tint to everything in the game compared to the TGS trailer.

Shire Folk

I'm not too big on Aqua's English VA. But, if they went for someone who sounded more like Aqua's Japanese VA, then she might've sounded too much like Kairi.

Oh well, it'll grow on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back