• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bbs dual wielding its possible

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Novastar56

I agree with some of you guys about dual wielding later in the game. Plus the fact on how people like Kairi are able to wield the keyblade will be answered.

State

Awards
I agree with some of you guys about dual wielding later in the game. Plus the fact on how people like Kairi are able to wield the keyblade will be answered.
Personally, she flunked on using that, pretty much even flunked at even holding it. :/

Axel

I highly doubt it the video didnt have anything to do with gameplay just to show the connection of the characters with the keyblades

Muse

you look atrocious

Riku dual-wielding and letting Kairi borrow one of his Keyblades. :v

Muse

you look atrocious
He can. :v I just said that.

How else do you explain him handing it to Kairi if he wasn't the one to come up with it in the first place? :/

State

Awards
He can. :v I just said that.

How else do you explain him handing it to Kairi if he wasn't the one to come up with it in the first place? :/
Good point. I wonder if he was even on any drive form... Sissy Form?

Muse

you look atrocious
If you're spamming, then your posts are being deleted. :v

That, or you're in a section where your posts don't count, such as the Foyer or Forum Insanity.

The Newb Adoption agency should be right at the top of the page of the link I gave you. o_o; Sheesh.

Ven's keyblade

I would only like Ven and possibly Aqua to dual-wield. It would be weird with Terra since his keyblade would probably be out of proportion with other keyblades(but who knows). Ven I would like to see him either dual-wield with both keyblades backwards or one of them forward.Right Ven is the most likely candidate to dual-wield since he's ambidextrous.Also, there are 8 worlds confirmed right now.So say that you get certain things like special skill or whatever when completeing worlds.Well I'm going to assume there will be more worlds, but for now let's say 10 worlds.I'd say after completeing about 4/10 worlds you should get the ability to dual wield (for Ven) but it would probably be different for each character.Also, I wonder do the trio get to unlock certain worlds one or two of the others can't or are they all able to go to same world as the other.It's most likely the latter since Nomura said you'l be able to see the influences one character makes while playing with the other.However, it's possible that they'll probably have their own levels in the worlds(like Aqua and the magic mirror)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back