• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bbs dual wielding its possible

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
That wouldn't be very much fun though, especially with the outcome being more than likely that TAV lose. :/ Why would you want to gain an extra power if it doesn't even change the outcome of the next part?

At the very least, halfway into the game would be nice. They'd have gained the experience they'd need for the second Keyblade by then.
Madame, you are correct.

Skye

Loveable Iddiot
---The game still relates to Birth By Sleep? [KH2: FM+'s secret ending]
Nomura: The secret ending is actually a scene from Birth By Sleep, therefore the title of the game is also the same. However, because it is difficult to express such a violent battle as playable content, the secret ending is an image of the end.

C

coolfresh1224

duel weilding is very possible especialy sin D.S. weilded like 600

C

coolfresh1224

nah i cant.but it's the bbs trailer the HD one D.S. was in control of all those keyblades

State

Awards
nah i cant.but it's the bbs trailer the HD one D.S. was in control of all those keyblades
He or MX only created a whirlwind of keyblades, neither of them didn't wield them. There's a difference between wielding and throwing. {_{''

C

coolfresh1224

yea but then how could D.S. chase aqua with the keyblades.also yes DS can weild in the beginning of the cinimatic D.S. pulls out his keyblade.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Hey, I don't think dual wielding comes from strength or emotions or all that crud. Think of the current wielders, Sora, Riku, and Mickey. Which of these three has recieved proper training? Which of these three is obviously the strongest? Mickey, by far. So why hasn't he dual wielded and Sora and Riku have? Most likely some outside force that many crackput theories have tried, and maybe one of them been right. Just not sure of what myself.

omni/riku

so im taking it that u dont even WANT to dual wield then am i rite? bcuz idc how strong you are i LIKE to dual wield.

Muse

you look atrocious
Huh? What? o.o;;

I don't particularly care, to be honest. :/ It's not like I even used the drive forms in KH2, so I barely dual-wielded if at all.

Radon

mofo
I doubt it's anything significant as it was just a concept vid.

okay i do not know where to post this but
Hello i just found out that "Epic Mickey" has nothing to do with kingdom hearts IGN just said that its a painting style type game were disneys rises up to take revenge on mickey and you have to paint the steam punk levels dont belive me? check this out YouTube - IGN Daily Fix, 7-31: Ridley Scott News and Win an Xbox 360

Not here. Discuss it in the Epic Mickey thread if you want to. Your last one was deleted for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back