• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bbs dual wielding its possible

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

omni/riku

ok in the bbs trailer the hd one they are basically dual wielding. terra has his keyblade and whichever he picks up i forget. just watch it so then y arent they dual wielding throughout this fight? and can u dualwield wenever you want to?

crazzyBRY

ok in the bbs trailer the hd one they are basically dual wielding. terra has his keyblade and whichever he picks up i forget. just watch it so then y arent they dual wielding throughout this fight? and can u dualwield wenever you want to?

its just a concept video

keybladealex

I believe personally that it is only when you are overcome with strong emotions. Like when Roxas fought Axel in the mansion. Or when he really wanted to get away from Riku during:

Another Side, Another Story
Flashbacks at the beginning of KHII
And just about anywhere else that they needed some dumb-ass filler.

So yeah, it's Kingdom Hearts' limit break basically.

Edit: Yes it is a concept video,crazyBRY. but the fact of the matter is we've see Roxas, Sora, Riku, and almost everyone else who cant wield a Keyblade dual wield at some point or another. So, its safe to say that we will see TAV dual-wielding in BBS.

Awards
Edit: Yes it is a concept video,crazyBRY. but the fact of the matter is we've see Roxas, Sora, Riku, and almost everyone else who cant wield a Keyblade dual wield at some point or another. So, its safe to say that we will see TAV dual-wielding in BBS.

Maybe in a cutscene at the very least.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
1. we had a thread like this in the past

2.Dual wielding will make us cheap

It will only make us cheap if SE allows it to be cheap. The fact that you can choose to dualwield or not in a videogame does not immediately make you a psychotic killing machine.

OracleActI

Well since they use artificial keyblades I guess its possible. (I'd be interested to see how Ven fights though)

doc a doc

First of all that video had nothing to do with the storyline in the game as it was only a concept video and they only picked up those keyblades to show who they were related with (not family wise). It may be possible that they dual weild in the game, however I don't think they will due to the fact that it looks like they already have an epic mode thing.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
if a keyblade could kill over 1000 heartless alone....imagine...two, yeah that's cheap

No, it just depends on programming. They could easily program it so that even though you are wearing two giant skullbashing keys, you suck at wielding them.

State

Awards
Dual-wielding in BbS will overpower the character. Imagine playing three scenarios, and in the three of them, you dual-wield. That would be boring.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Dual-wielding in BbS will overpower the character. Imagine playing three scenarios, and in the three of them, you dual-wield. That would be boring.

And continuously using only one weapon doens't end up boring? I'd like to know what's the difference. Basically, not dualwielding means you need to get 3-4 levels extra to achieve the same effect.

State

Awards
And continuously using only one weapon doens't end up boring? I'd like to know what's the difference.
:/ The difference is that the more keyblades you have, the more damage you will dealt.

Muse

you look atrocious
Actually, I don't want to dual-wield in BBS. :v And not because it'll make it seem cheap or anything. I just like the idea of only using one Keyblade at a time.

Besides, you don't dual-wield in KH1, CoM, and possibly Days (not real sure about that), so it's not like we'd really be missing out on anything.

State

Awards
Dual Wielding, is not hard

Single Wielding, is hard
Yeah, dual-wielding is like massacring an opponent with a barricade of combos. Single wielding is hard due to you not actually having a second keyblade to defend yourself more often from attacks.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Dual Wielding, is not hard

Single Wielding, is hard

In KH? No. Both are easy. The extra attack power is negligible, the Ability's effect depends on situation. Only the combo's make a difference but if SE wants, they can make them suck. Now it's dinnertime for me

State

Awards
In KH? No. Both are easy. The extra attack power is negligible, the Ability's effect depends on situation. Only the combo's make a difference but if SE wants, they can make them suck. Now it's dinnertime for me
Whether or not you don't think dual-wielding and single-wielding aren't the same thing, it was an opinion regarding the fact that massacring an opponent is considered and overpowered method.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back