• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[bbs]Donald and Goofy D-Link [NEW SCAN]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

relentlessheart1

maleficent d-link??? man that's the first! id like too see it...anyone have a link? oh and eric1018...Luv ur sig! XD

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
so wahts the attact ventus can perform via goffy

A

Azrael

They never gave Goofy new art-work. Poor Goof.

I like to hope that Maleficent D-Link is true.

relentlessheart1

@eric1018 yeah...was scattered in this thred that maleficent was confirmed for terra...wow i cant even imagine how her abilities/finisher would look like....XD

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Goofy is really the only useful teammate in KH.

Knocksmash FTW.

all goofy does is waste my potion he doesnt hely at all
i always have to replace him somne else becuse he so anoying at least donald will heall you

eric1018

Awards
Traverse Town in 1st District, inside the Moogle S
@eric1018 yeah...was scattered in this thred that maleficent was confirmed for terra...wow i cant even imagine how her abilities/finisher would look like....XD

Sadly I don't even have a psp so off to the japanese sites for me. :p But I promise I won't spoil anything for any of you, especially about how the "witch" fights.

@Sunshine-

Hmm, is it just me or am I the only one that uses Donald the most? lol, I love his magic moves as I've always been interested in the "mystical arts". lmao Donald also just has so much spunk and attitude which I greatly admire. :D

@Rac7d-

Well I think Goofy was better in KH1 for me. He didn't really waste much for me in that game and he was very useful cause he had the mp sharing ability (what's it called?). In KH2, mp system is just so horrible in my opinion. It made the game too easy and less versatile.

Sunshine

Website
www.youtube.com
@rac7d: I totally see your point, and yeah Donald's useful for ONLY healing. I'd rather eat glass then to hear his retarded screams.

Eric: And that is the reason why I'm hyped to play as Aqua! *w*

relentlessheart1

at eric1018
yeah....hopefully no spoilers untli everyone gets their own game....oh and i just wanna see if it's really true or not...XD hope so, then shell be the first villain to be ever summoned/d-linked....which made me think, most d-links are party members, so is maleficent gonna be a party member? huh must be epic to have a witch in ur party...XD

Radon

mofo

Lissar said that the final move or whatever its called with her is an attack with alot of green fire. I like.

Radon

mofo
I doubt she will be a party member, seeing as Phillip is a party member from that world. I'll just be happy with her as a D-Link.

eric1018

Awards
Traverse Town in 1st District, inside the Moogle S
Lissar said that the final move or whatever its called with her is an attack with alot of green fire. I like.

Hahaha AWESOME!

@Relentlessheart1- Looky here ^...nice, ain't it? =))

@Sunshine- Even though I am a guy, Aqua should be an awesome character for us, swift and full of magic powers! ...And I have always wanted to play as Donald *prays to Nomura for future game on the ps3* Sadly, no play for me tho. :( Tell me how she and ven are after you get to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back