• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[bbs]Donald and Goofy D-Link [NEW SCAN]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laxo

040110-bbs-shonen-jump-scan1.jpg

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Re: [bbs]Donald and dingo d-link

Well Donald was already confirmed in the Winter Trailer but this magazine scan does confirm Goofy to be a D-Link so thanks for the scan!

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

oh wow they didn't even bother to give goofy new artwork

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

BBS definantly has more summons/D-Links than anyother KH game.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Wow... so Goofy's now a D-Link too? Cool.

Still more excited about the Maleficent D-Link I heard about. XD

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards

What do you mean they didn't give him new artwork? I never seen this render of him.

He's talking about the Goofy head on the screenshot itself. It's exactly the same as the previous games.

I'm on the fence about this one. It looks well done but the goofy head doesn't make any sense. Though a Goofy D-link was to be expected.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

The head shot is the same in KH2. It should be different, he should be wearing the armor hat his render is wearing. Donald's headshot has him wearing his old wizard hat in his render.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Hopefully the final version actually has the correct art?

I'm not sure, but I think the artwork of Donald for his D-Link in the JF2010 trailer was from KH2 too. Don't quote me on it.

Birnax

He's talking about the Goofy head on the screenshot itself. It's exactly the same as the previous games.

I'm on the fence about this one. It looks well done but the goofy head doesn't make any sense. Though a Goofy D-link was to be expected.

The head shot is the same in KH2. It should be different, he should be wearing the armor hat his render is wearing. Donald's headshot has him wearing his old wizard hat in his render.
Thanks you two for pointing it out. I agree that it is weird they did something like that.

Athel

Machinist

Goofy's looks that way because he's in the third stage of his D-Link (you can see that both of his symbols are there). Donald is only in the first stage (no symbols). So, guessing that in the first stage, it's the BBS outfits and in the third stage its the KH1 outfits, new art to old.

But still cool.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards

holy shit Goofy and Ven with a D-Link just made this game even better.

Awards

Goofy's looks that way because he's in the third stage of his D-Link (you can see that both of his symbols are there). Donald is only in the first stage (no symbols). So, guessing that in the first stage, it's the BBS outfits and in the third stage its the KH1 outfits, new art to old.

But still cool.

Yeah, cuz in the trailer Donald's icon is him wearing his KH1 & 2 outfit. They change poses/outfits when you get to the other stages. Like Cinderella is wearing her maid outfit, but then she is wearing her ball gown, and stitch changes poses.

kostas

Awards

d links are amazing ideas and i am glad there are many of these

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

So.....Ven gets a Goofy D-Link, Aqua gets a Donald and Mickey D-Link....but where does that leave Terra??? Well....i guess he has Maleficent....which hopefully that D-Link will rock (no pun intended).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back