• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[BbS] different keychains???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
yeah, Ven holds his KB backwards, i really liked that, it looks cool, but even nomura says that there is a specific reason of why Ven holds his KB like that, and its just me or Ven´s KB is shorter thatn TA

Ven's keyblade is the average size of a keyblade...(by average im going off the length of the Kingdom Key)

RoarShark

Just putting something out there, some one earlier said that their is a lot of transformations in the way that you play the game, though I don't really want to deal with the hassle of new keychains, what if the keyblade transformed with the different styles of game play you use for each character.

matt_hdo

Website
matt79.deviantart.com
well, we know that the KB change to a vehicle thing, different for each one, and it transforms as cannyon and bow, but there a lot of transformations still, i think, so the possibilitys are a lot, in that case, but in the case of the keychains its seems that is really little, for the same thing of the transformations.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
we havent seen them with other keychains.
wait we did see terra with another keychain but it wont change the form on the keyblade

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Dont know, thats what im curious about, if there are different KB how this will change the transformations and attacks.

thats probably one of the reasons why there may not be any new KB's in BbS

Xenin

Banned
don't think so i think we'll be busy enough building our commands so we 'won't have time to build keychains...besides in every kingdom hearts when they had different keychains they showed the keyblades with 'em through trailers and so far we haven't seen any which means there won't be any they are powerfull enough the way they are
Um...actually if you pay attnetion they do have diffrent keyblades in some os the trailers so yeah.

Xenin

Banned
Okay heres proof. The newest trailer Ven leaves Aqua his keyblade. That means he has to have more later on. Just think about it. WHy would they change the way it is now. Most Kingdom hearts games you can change your keyblade. Only one that doesn't is CoM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back