• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[BbS] different keychains???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_hdo

Website
matt79.deviantart.com
I was wondering if in BbS they would have different keychains for different keyblades like in the past games, even in days Roxas and all the organization have different keyblades and weapons, so what do you think??

?<birthbysleep>?

don't think so i think we'll be busy enough building our commands so we 'won't have time to build keychains...besides in every kingdom hearts when they had different keychains they showed the keyblades with 'em through trailers and so far we haven't seen any which means there won't be any they are powerfull enough the way they are

RoarShark

Maybe in the board game thing, which i can't think of its name, we will unlock new abilities and keyblades.

matt_hdo

Website
matt79.deviantart.com
I was thinking the same, cause in past KH games, before the release they showed up in scans the different keyblades and in this case it wasnt like that, maybe like RoarShark says, in the command board game we can get different things to upgrade the commands or the keyblades, maybe even get a keychain.

Mitchman

I think the lack of keychains is good. Possibly the factor of owning different blades wasn't thought of yet, or possibly its cause Sora/Roxas/Xion have the Kingdom Key and it can be anything.

matt_hdo

Website
matt79.deviantart.com
yeah, that kind be another thing, besides i was thinking that with all the shot locks and how they can manipulate the keyblade maybe there is no need for the keychains, but still i though it was weird that there are no keychains in this game.

?<birthbysleep>?

maybe when you master the keyblade there is no need for you to change your keychain given your keyblade reaches it's maximum status/form and it can transform and stuff as we can see in bbs

Swordsaint

He also answers interviews honestly and is pretty bad at hiding secrets. The "command" board. Command. Seems pretty obvious to me.

Another thing to take note of is the fact in almost every cutscene and gameplay trailer released to date, there are no additional Keyblades used.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Except the wooden keyblade Ven left behind in Neverland?

Dowhax

Bronze Member
True, but if it is a usable Keyblade then theres proof of multiple keyblades that can be used.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
that's nothing to do with the topic we are talking 'bout real KB no wood-made ones or do u have a keychain that transform your keyblade into a wooden stick??? don't think soshamisen

Errr...how does it not have to do with this topic? People said that no other keyblades were introduced in the trailer. But the wooden keyblade was shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back