• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS Cover at TGS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TJF16

Is it likely that the cover of Birth by Sleep will be revealed at TGS?

By cover, I mean the cover of the case that the game will come in. I like this one:
newfrench5.jpg

If they just inserted the logo in the logo in the top right corner above Terra's head.

Has anything been said on the matter?

Discuss, and flame or close if necessary.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I don't think it'll be that one. They showed a piece for Days like that when this was released, and Days got a different cover. I think we'll see a different cover.

But I'd love to see a new cover at TGS! =D

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
It'll likely be a different cover.

If anything, I think the cover art will be revealed, but they probably won't say if they're using it for the cover or not.

Abbot

It's probably a different cover. And in the cover, SOMEONE is going to be sitting on, or against something.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
They might release some new art that could turn into the cover without us knowing, like Days, but I highly doubt that the picture at the top of the page will be the cover

Aria

braver by the minute
It'd be cool if they released the cover, but we'll probably have to wait a little longer for it.

A

Audo

I dont think they will reveal the real cover box art until just under a month of the release of the game
Uh, Days was released MONTHS before the game came out.
You'll probably get the cover art for BBS at TGS, and if not, then Jump Festa.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well since BBS comes out in december 2009 I would assume that they will show a new art peice at TGS but they wont say it is the cover and then when they reveal the box art for BBS a in october or november the box art will be that art piece we see at TGS 09.

Just like they did with Days.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
It will probably be waay different from that cover.
I just hope it will look better.

Radon

mofo
Days' cover art, even though we didn't know it would be on the cover, was revealed at Jump last year and that came out in May. So with BBS due out by the end of the year (SE talk for sometime next year) it is highly likely that it will be present. If not then, then at Jump like Audo said.

Na?lo

Is it likely that the cover of Birth by Sleep will be revealed at TGS?

By cover, I mean the cover of the case that the game will come in. I like this one:
newfrench5.jpg

If they just inserted the logo in the logo in the top right corner above Terra's head.

Has anything been said on the matter?

Discuss, and flame or close if necessary.
That's right the picture I used to make a FAKE for a spanish forum.... :36:
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/3571/omfgq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back