• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBs comes out in 7 weeks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Wow I almost forgot that bbs was even coming to America..Haha..oh god...

It comes out on September 7 right? Goddamn, thats the first day of school for me! I wanted to just spend the whole day playing.. and now ill have to deal with all that "first day of school " crappy like having parents sign papers and go on MySpace and tell everyone ur schedule. Goddamn.

It's so hard to believe it though.. its actually coming here.. this is the first game iv ever waited for.

Dissidia doesn't count since I wasn't really excited for it.. I player the main games when they already came out. Lol, days. I won't even get started there.

Wow.. I can't believe its actually coming..oh man.. wow!

So unbelievable!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm glad I'm in college. I has enough free time to play and still have time to do my hw and work. That is, if my human bio class is easy.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Well I work two jobs to pay rent at my house and well I only get 10 dollar a week for spending money and when I get enough for a game I wanted another game comes out that I get hyped so I stop putting money towards the game I want and get the one that just came out. I'm just weird like that, or if I wanted to I could just buy my self a pandoras battery for the psp and save my self hundreds of dollars.
I don't know what a pandoras battery is but older games are cheaper if your not a big fanboy and need the game new. I've thought like that for a while but now I'm rich :) Yeah!

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
We can't tell you what a Pandora's battery is because everytime I've talked about my hacked PSP the post always got deleted. Anyway, isn't it less than 4 weeks now? Ah 36 days now. That's about 5 weeks.

Shadow Key

38 days!

yes.gif

Mog

Awards
I am excited but not that much.. Some guy called DaNs found out how to patch the game,I followed his instructions and played the game through entirely,watched all secret endings,all other info from wikipedia and so on... I am a fool. I should've just waited.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
oh Finally
the third important game of the series.....last one was in 2007 (kh2)..
i can't believe we're so close >_<

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I do wonder how much I will play before my parents go crazy. if dad do I close of the tv on fotball OS
then there's school

Last edited:

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Well my birthday is halfway through August but I asked my parents not to get me anything until September 7th. xD But BBS comes out 12 days after I go back to school. I may have to stay home that day. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back