• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Combat-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Divine Light

from an interview nomura said BBS's combat is gonna be kinda like COM's card based- (only probably way better lol:toungesmile:) but from a pic we have it doesn't look card based.

http://www.khinsider.com/images/BirthBySleep/screen 06.jpg.

but thats probably early development. i myself would prefer KH1-KH2- style combat button mashing is what i like lol. i supose it wouldn't be too bad to have it be card based if they mad it way better. RE: COM seemed to have a better Card system then the original COM for GBA if it was like RE: coms i might not mind but still...i wish they would just make it normal KH2 type combat lol i like it way better btw i'm a new member i hope this was good for one of my first threads lol.

V

V.A.T.13

Redent interview states that Nomura changed his mind, and the battle system of BBS is much different from what we saw in the scans.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
I prefer the game to be a bit more complex then just mashing the X button, which is why I enjoyed CoM then the 2 original games. KH2 was way too easy because it was button-mashing slugfest. A little tactic makes for a challenging game and a much funner one at that. Plus, you can really test how well you can strategize.

Charlie K

Back in Business
We're not sure yet if it's like Cars in top torner, or w/e it could be that htey're just in your main menu and what not.So don't get over excited just yet.

D

Divine Light

yeah i supose some complexity is good...but seriously..in COM for GBA the card's got really annoying i mean you would run out of card so you couldn't attack which would really suck some times...it would be kinda cool if they made it so you could chose between Cards of Button mashing lol. i supose sometimes cards were cool. i guess if it was like this it wouldn't be so bad.
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Re:COM Riku Replica 2nd Boss Battle.

D

Divine Light

Except in the vid combat for sora seems alittle slow i like faced pace battles. also in com i dont like how when you get near in enemy it takes you into battle arena instead of fighting where you are.

keyblade39

i agree wit khdude21, i like button smashing alot better then the cards=/

p.s. welcome to khinsider khdude21

awsemo

yeah i liked button smashing. that is one of the reasons i never really got into ff. as long as it's button smashing in kh3 ill be happy. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back