• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS collectors edition in Germany

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patamon246

Awards
screw NA!
Europe never got anything like this before!
Hope other europian countrys get it

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It's really not that horrible if the UK or something gets it, because it would still be in English and PSPs are region-free. Everyone wins.

Patamon246

Awards
omg idea!!!!
Maybe RE:CoM for the PSP comes with this for us PAL fans! Anyone agree? Everybody wins!

theheroofdarknes

Website
theheroofdarkness.deviantart.com
why do they get all the cool stuff?

not really - true for Dissidia or that we got these Artwork books, but unlike you we'll have to live with the fact that we have to get used to English language now, instead of our language, same goes for all the other Europeans.

In FF, everyone was used to EL, and I personally don't have anything against, it 'cause I like the EL as much as I like my German one - but in KH1 + 2 we got our own dub, and now that they switched the dub is just wrong - in 358/2 Days, it was understandable, 'cause there weren't much Cutscenes in it to be worth synchronize, but for BBS, things look a lot of different and that's the bad irony. Or we could say, it was more Disney's fault on that, 'cause if they wouldn't have moved SE to dub KH1+2 for us in our language and just would have left it with the English one, then we surely wouldn't be pissed off now.

Also in fact what we get what you don't, you get stuff we don't - the best example: Re: CoM.

But even NA wouldn't have get it if SE wouldn't have been for the money to invest more into their Games, that's the point.

Yeah! the PAL fans need RE:CoM!!!!!

Give it better up, 'cause we'll never get it - too much money wasted for SE on that Project. Just import it and let it go - they won't release it, especially so late now...

Ringergrl

Website
www.facebook.com
WHAT?! Damn...why did Square choose Germany over the rest of Europe, NA and even JAPAN to release this? Are the German fans just more dedicated or something than we are? :p

Pedley

The west blows.

EDIT: We need to realize that Kingdom Hearts has its sales in NA and Japan as the biggest. NA doesn't -need- exclusives because we already have such huge sales on the game alone. However in Germany, I'm sure they need to give people a reason to buy their shti. I'm completely guessing on this call to reason, also.

Oh i'm sorry, who STILL hasn't recieved RE:CoM? Oh yeah, i think that would be us...
Of course NA would get a special edition, it just hasn't been released information yet. So ssh whining!

siegleeagle

I like how most of the american fans sound really kinda whiny and selfish when it comes to an art book that you can buy off of ebay by itself once it comes out probably. I am an american and this is what i have to say. AMERICAN FANS NEED TO SHUT UP BECAUSE EU AND PAL ONLY GOT TO GAMES DUBBED FOR THEM AND THEY DIDNT GET RECOM

KOIKOIBA

To everyone who thinks it's so mean that Germany (and probably the rest of PAL, too) gets a Collector's Edition: It's only fair. You guys in America get your own dub. We have to live with that, even though we got local dubs for both Kingdom Hearts I and II. Yet you complain about how bad the English dub may be. You guys even got Re:Chain of Memories, while nobody in the PAL territories was able to play it. Yet you complain about us getting some bonus materials which a.) don't affect the game itself not at all and b.) we have to pay for. Don't you realize that this art book is most probably just a collection of already released render graph

The Collector's Edition is not a pre-order bonus; it's Square Enix's excuse for not giving us a local dub which we all wanted.

It's kinda weird... My first post in this forum is complaining about complaining people.

This. I agree.

I like how most of the american fans sound really kinda whiny and selfish when it comes to an art book that you can buy off of ebay by itself once it comes out probably. I am an american and this is what i have to say. AMERICAN FANS NEED TO SHUT UP BECAUSE EU AND PAL ONLY GOT TO GAMES DUBBED FOR THEM AND THEY DIDNT GET RECOM

And This! I totally agree to both.

TehSoulCookie

I am an American and I think it's great that someplace OTHER than the US is getting something extra and super-special-awesome with their Birth by Sleep. I'd just be happy with a poster. Other countries need more love from SE and video game makers in general. I think they give us (Americans) stuff cause the know a lot of people sit around doing nothing of importance all day (GUILTY). And it's SO not fair that they didn't get Re:Com! I mean COME ON. You give it to NA but nowhere else? I guess we complained so much, SE was like "OK, FINE, HERE TAKE IT!" Well, alls fair in love and video games apparently. :/

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
They don't need to. KH doesn't need a pre order bonus to rack over 1 million per title.

On the PSP in North America, you need as much incentive to buy as you can get. As I've said, PSP software sales in North America are extremely disappointing. I'm thinking this is partially why the Western versions of BBS will have extra content.

Patamon246

Awards
I agree with all the comments about American fans being whiney.
Did we get any FMs in Europe? No.
RE:CoM (Theres still a chance, not a big one but) Nope.
So seriously American fans, look at it from our point of few, we have to put up with all of you going on about how awesome the FMs and Re:CoM is, meanwhile the all we can do is tell you to shut up.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
So seriously American fans, look at it from our point of few, we have to put up with all of you going on about how awesome the FMs and Re:CoM is, meanwhile the all we can do is tell you to shut up.

Uh, we didn't get the FMs either.
At the very least, you can import an English version of Re:CoM if you want.

Regardless, Europe seems to get all the collector's editions of video games nowadays.

Have you seen the European version of Demon's Souls? What a total tease :(

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

lol I dont care about an art book at all :/

What a coincidence neither did we.

Honestly, I do feel bad for this but it isnt really worth it. Even if you imported it it would still be a bit of a waste of money.

Wow. How did you possibly think we got the Final Mixes. And who really talks about how awesome Re Chain of Memories is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back