• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS: Clues in Wardrobe

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
I want to know more about what he means by "erase me" Does he mean like, kill him? or erase him like he's a computer program? :blink:

The former.

I highly doubt BBS has anything to do with data, virtual reality, etc.

EDIT: That's what I'm trying to get at, though. What if the DS is close to Ven, sorta like a Axel/Roxas relationship. We don't know alot about the DS, but I believe he knew Ven before. I'm willing to bet that MX enticed this fellow with darkness to do his bidding. I don't have a lot to support this, but that's what I think.

And secondly, that'd be kinda funny if Yuna popped outta nowhere like that. lawl.

(sidenote: I hate lag. >_>)

Last edited:

UrbanQuattrus

The armor on the shoulder is called a pauldron. I would guess they're both wearing them because they're both part of the same team of keyblade wielders, under the same master, so having similar armor isn't that big of a deal. (Also, they are both wearing pauldrons because Nomura really has very little originality when it comes to character design and can't break away from his prize design Cloud, who also has a pauldron.)

As for the shadow, whether it's Aqua or not... what does it matter? It's not like we see anything particularly significant occuring in that screenshot, anyway.

I<3Roxas

^ Cause Ven asking someone to "erase" him is not important at all. I mean, teenage suicide is so common these days that it shouldn't phase us at all right?

kaito kid kalik

where/when cronos dies and apthos is born
Ya know how roxas was in soras mind in virtual twilight town. Maybe when he was there ven while sora was sleeping shoved the wristband into his head then shoved him slef into his head then erased ven memories and changed name to roxas. This can be a fake theroy. I am just kidding but it might work.

That could be why ven said "erase me"

KairiNamine95

K let us see. But remember bbs is 10 years before so It couldnt be riku because he was 5. Unless he was on a hill and a sun behind him. But it looks like riku I agree but I dont beleive its him.

i think they are saying it is riku. and riku would be 6. he is a year older than sora.

I<3Roxas

i think they are saying it is riku. and riku would be 6. he is a year older than sora.

At the beginning of KH, Sora is 14 and Riku 15, so he would be 5. From what we've seen of them as kids on DI, they were almost the same, short height. Basically, I don't think it could be Riku as

1) How could a 5/6 year old erase a person
2) The shadow looks to be bigger or at least the same size as Ven's, indicating someone of the same or older age

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
A lot of people have been qestioning if it is or not... The hair shape isn't really the same

Detronilizer

1.) As we can see in the secret endings, VAT wear full armor. In BBS, they only have part of their armor. They don't match. It's probably just to show that they're a team.

2.) The border on Roxas' wristband is black, whereas Ven's is white.

3.) The shadow isn't Riku - BBS takes place 10 years before KH1. We already saw 4-year-old Sora and 5-year-old Riku playing on the beach in both the screenshot and the recently leaked trailer.

4.) There are people who are still delusional about two subjects, both concerning Ven. Let me make two points:

For those who think Ven is Roxas 1 said:
Interviewer: However, is Roxas and Ven really the same character? Moreover, what's the mystery for the existence of Ven, and Roxas?

Tetsuya Nomura: These are keys that can be fully understandable, when playing KH:BBS. You will be able to seperate Ven from Roxas with ease, I will hint though by connecting the Story between Roxas and Sora, you will understand who Ven is.

For those who think Ven is Roxas 2 said:
Interviewer: Ven looks an awful lot like Roxas…

Tetsuya Nomura: I can’t give any specifics about that. He may just resemble him, and if there is a connection, Sora may be related too. What I can say right now is that these mysteries are all connected to the story.

For those who think Ven looks nothing like Roxas said:
Interviewer: What place is the story's viewpoint from?

Tetsuya Nomura: To bring a point. The word that comes up in Kingdom Hearts 2, is Xehanort. The game will bring up answers to several things though like. "Why is the Elderly person who appears in BBS bring up the same name?" and "Why is he wearing the same clothes as Ansem in KH1?" Another thing I want to bring up is that Ven has the same hairstyle, face, clothes, and voice to Roxas who appears in the Kingdom Hearts series. Who is he?

So Ven ain't Roxas, but Ven looks like Roxas.

UrbanQuattrus

^ Cause Ven asking someone to "erase" him is not important at all. I mean, teenage suicide is so common these days that it shouldn't phase us at all right?

What does that plotline demonstrably have to do with one pic of Ven on a beach having a conversation with somebody? Read what I say next time.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

depiction i was able to make of Aqua

vhvucn.jpg
Ven_BirthBySleep2.jpg

Last edited:

Near987

I know what you mean. But, Riku wears short=sleeved shirts, right?

That shirt is clearly long sleeved.

Just throwing it out there.

the guy was probaly talkin about the head area
the head area DOES look like riku a bit
but the rest of the body...no its not riku lol
plus this was when sora and Co. were like what? 4? riku was not that tall
back then

Omegas Squared

i think the shadow is ds's without the helmet, because the suit works, the hair looks like riku's (which i cant explain), and what if ven called the ds a friend because they both have darkness inside them or both dont know who they are?

WilFrEDo 12

Sorry, didn't see your post XD

If you look closly to the BBS video, DS doesn't really want to damage them, MX is the one that does all the damage.

yeah but the DS shoots lightning at terra who is friends with ven and then he shoots ice at ven and aqua while running but i don't know,i dont think their friends.i think the erase me part is at the end of the game and its aqua he ask because their the last two.

PyroRiku

yeah but the DS shoots lightning at terra who is friends with ven and then he shoots ice at ven and aqua while running but i don't know,i dont think their friends.i think the erase me part is at the end of the game and its aqua he ask because their the last two.

What if they don't know that DS is DS and Ven is Ven because in the trailer their both wearing armor and DS is just fighting them because MX is fighting them and VEn is fighting to help terra. Also maybe DS without the helmet looks like riku because it's riku's dad. Maybe, lets say DS is about 25 or 30ish. that would mean he would've been about 20 to 25 when he had riku that would would and explain how riku was able to use the darkness and evetually overcome it

I<3Roxas

We already know Riku was able to use darkness because Maleficent gave him the opportunity to open his heart, which he took. I hope to god that PMF doesn't look at this thread again, he'll rip you a new one for saying family has something to do with this >.>

Dexel

Beyond hope
I hope to god that PMF doesn't look at this thread again, he'll rip you a new one for saying family has something to do with this >.>

No, no, he'll rip him more then a new one, but we get the point.

Main thing is: Hope to f***ing God PMF DOES NOT return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back