• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS: Clues in Wardrobe

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PyroRiku

Hey try not to double post. Thats what the edit buttons for. Its still another similaritie. Maybe he was gonna die and took it and threw it and roxas got it. Jk I have no clue.

Sorry about the double post. What if the whole BBS is some kind of alternate dimesion.....................oooOOOooooEEEeeeOOOooo Twilight Zone!

JkJk
I have no clue either, if anyone has any ideas at all, just say your peice.

Project X

Website
mizzill.wordpress.com
Ya know how roxas was in soras mind in virtual twilight town. Maybe when he was there ven while sora was sleeping shoved the wristband into his head then shoved him slef into his head then erased ven memories and changed name to roxas. This can be a fake theroy. I am just kidding but it might work.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
You cant see his shadow but look at his hair and compare it

Riku%20CG.JPG

I would compare, but he obviously won't look like that in BBS. If anything, he'd look like this:

100pxyoungrikuoj4.jpg

I'm not sure how this discussion about Aqua happened, but meh. As for the wardrobe, I honestly believe some of you are looking way too hard at what I would deem insignificant.

WilFrEDo 12

aqua has a similar style just shorter and even if riku was standing on a hill it couldnt be him,because he "says erase me" to a friend and i doubt its riku,i think its aqua.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
What if the shadow is DS's...? Just a thought...

That scene would be a hell of a lot more interesting if it was the DS without his dark suit, no doubt about it.

And honestly, I'm starting to question if that's Aqua's shadow or not.

WilFrEDo 12

now why on earth would ven call the DS friend if he attacked ven,terra,and aqua plus MX and the DS are the main antagonist ,theres no way...i think its aqua not the ds,the ds is with mx who almost killed ven!can someone use some logical thinking lol

canito_q

What if the shadow is DS's...? Just a thought...

Sorry, didn't see your post XD

WilFrEDo 12 said:
now why on earth would ven call the DS friend if he attacked ven,terra,and aqua plus MX and the DS are the main antagonist ,theres no way...i think its aqua not the ds,the ds is with mx who almost killed ven!can someone use some logical thinking lol
If you look closly to the BBS video, DS doesn't really want to damage them, MX is the one that does all the damage.

Last edited:

.Oji

赤いテキスト
WilFrEDo 12 @ Riku almost killed Sora, but their friends. lol

You know, the more I look at this picture, the more I doubt that shadow is Aqua's. I'm comparing the hair with her official artwork at the moment, and I can clearly see some differences.

For now, I'm going to say that shadow belongs to a new character. Assumably, the DS without his dark suit.

Ven called whoever he talked to a "Friend." Wouldn't that be something if the one he was talking to was in fact the DS?

I<3Roxas

What I'm wondering about is if this pic is the same scene as when he asks the other person to erase him, in which case, with the current data, I'd find it odd if that was the DS. I don't think it's Aqua either, so I'd have to say it's a completely new character. (If anyone, it reminds me of Yuna from FFX, but that can't be true xD)

.Oji

&#36196;&#12356;&#12486;&#12461;&#12473;&#12488;
What I'm wondering about is if this pic is the same scene as when he asks the other person to erase him, in which case, with the current data, I'd find it odd if that was the DS. I don't think it's Aqua either, so I'd have to say it's a completely new character.

Yeah, it's the same scene. Mind elaborating why it'd be so odd?

(If anyone, it reminds me of Yuna from FFX, but that can't be true xD)

Yuna... really? lol :laugh:

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
What I'm wondering about is if this pic is the same scene as when he asks the other person to erase him, in which case, with the current data, I'd find it odd if that was the DS. I don't think it's Aqua either, so I'd have to say it's a completely new character. (If anyone, it reminds me of Yuna from FFX, but that can't be true xD)

I want to know more about what he means by "erase me" Does he mean like, kill him? or erase him like he's a computer program? :blink:

I<3Roxas

Yeah, it's the same scene. Mind elaborating why it'd be so odd?

Yuna... really? lol :laugh:

For your first statement: Ven seems to be a confused person, and as evidenced by what MX says to him, he must be searching for something or lost his memory and seeks to find it, or something to the same effect. Also, he seems to have a close bond with Terra at least, not sure about Aqua, and it seems to me that it'd be weird of him to ask his enemy to erase him. I know we dont really know anything about Ven, but normally, people who ask to be killed ask someone close to them.

And as for your second comment: yes. Similar hair, has arm wrap things, is a skinny little person. It all makes sense now! It's yuna everybody!!!

EDIT: FOrgot to respond to Carson.

yes, I also found it odd that he said "erase" rather than "kill" or "destroy" me. Maybe he's a robot and needs his hard drive wiped because he found out that he's really a psycho killer robot out for world domination. (that was a lie btw) Could also be a translation error or difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back