• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS: Clues in Wardrobe

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PyroRiku

I noticed two things in the movies and pictures on youtube that both have to do with Terra and Ven's wardrobe. Has anyone else noticed that Terra and Ven have these matching golden shoulder plates? What do you think it means? Also I noticed that Ven has a checkered wristband that matches Roxas' checkered wristband. Is that just a coincidence?

I noticed two things in the movies and pictures on youtube that both have to do with Terra and Ven's wardrobe. Has anyone else noticed that Terra and Ven have these matching golden shoulder plates? What do you think it means? Also I noticed that Ven has a checkered wristband that matches Roxas' checkered wristband. Is that just a coincidence?

The armor thing is just that... Armor. It could have something to do with it, but, honestly, I doubt. the checkered wristband thing is an interesting find, though.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I read somewhere that the checkered wristband is on the opposite hand that Roxas wears his on. I could be wrong, but I remember hearing that somewhere.

Project X

Website
mizzill.wordpress.com
I read somewhere that the checkered wristband is on the opposite hand that Roxas wears his on. I could be wrong, but I remember hearing that somewhere.

No. I am think your thinking of his rings. Or the wristband was flipped but on the same. hand. I remember hearing the same thing I just cant remember enough. I wondered if aqua had a plate. If she doesnt that would be weird. Because she is kinda part of the three i nthe vid even thought it hasent been confirmed we can play as her.

PyroRiku

No. I am think your thinking of his rings. Or the wristband was flipped but on the same. hand. I remember hearing the same thing I just cant remember enough. I wondered if aqua had a plate. If she doesnt that would be weird. Because she is kinda part of the three i nthe vid even thought it hasent been confirmed we can play as her.
But we wouldn't know there haven't been any shots of Aqua without her armor on. Also here's a picture of Ven on Destiny Islands, look at his arm and hand.
Ven_BirthBySleep2.jpg

WilFrEDo 12

good find with the whole "wristband" thing man!!!this just proves more and more that ven and roxas have a connection.and for the goodness sake lets correct something guys:roxas looks like ven-ven doesnt look like roxas!So if roxas has a wristband on remember ven had it first because this is a prequel.So question why roxas has vens stuff on and why they look alike!!good theory friend.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
You can tell it's Aqua if you look hard. While there are some similarities, you can see long sleeves, slimmer hips, and boobs. It's Aqua.

PyroRiku

yep even i see it good find.

that just leaves the wristband. Why are they the same? The first time I saw it i thought Noruma was being lazy and didn't bother to changes it but then the whole scenario seemed out of place.

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
You can tell it's Aqua if you look hard. While there are some similarities, you can see long sleeves, slimmer hips, and boobs. It's Aqua.

It's Terra:

Search - Kingdom Hearts Insider

Same beach.

As for the boobs, that's out the window. The male org memebers look like they have boobs, it's a trick of the shadow in the picture, and Nomura's sadistic pleasure is to keep us wondering who that shadow belongs to.

read somewhere that the checkered wristband is on the opposite hand that Roxas wears his on. I could be wrong, but I remember hearing that somewhere.

The wristband is inverted. Roxas has a black lining, Ven's is lined in white.

Project X

Website
mizzill.wordpress.com
It's Terra:

Search*-*Kingdom Hearts Insider

Same beach.

As for the boobs, that's out the window. The male org memebers look like they have boobs, it's a trick of the shadow in the picture, and Nomura's sadistic pleasure is to keep us wondering who that shadow belongs to.

[QUOTEI read somewhere that the checkered wristband is on the opposite hand that Roxas wears his on. I could be wrong, but I remember hearing that somewhere.

The wristband is inverted. Roxas has a black lining, Ven's is lined in white.[/QUOTE]

Thats what I was trying to say. I said flipped. It was inverted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back