• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Characters Ages?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
ok ok fine...ill give Ven 17 years... >~<

He looks JUST LIKE ROXAS. He will be THE SAME AGE AS ROXAS. Which is not 17.

Aqua could be in her late teens, early twenties. Women mature faster then men. They look like how they're going to look when they're seventeen/eighteen. Terra could be nineteen, or older.

MX is NOT forty. He's in his fifties or sixties, at least. I don't know many bald, gray-haired forty year olds.

Muse

you look atrocious
most of the time they say "you're too young". if they give an age its usually specific.

Like if they say you're 100 years too early? :/ They're not being literal.

i grew up w/ asian people, everyone is fucking short.

Even if they're short, their facial features should at the very least reflect what age they are. Which is why I refuse to believe that Ven would seriously be 22. :/

Ven does not look 18. :v

xigbar isn't short! how is he short?

picture.php

The only ones in the Organization he is taller than are Zexion, Larxene, Roxas, and Xion. :/

waah.. he looks like roxas for connection purposes? >~< ya got me there

Then why can't he be the same age as Roxas, if he already looks the same as him.

cuz ichigo does NOOOOOOOOOOT look 15..lol.

And that's relevant at all to anything related to Kingdom Hearts, a completely and different series from Bleach?

but i like his writing style... its improved so much!

What does that even have to do with anything?

ok ok fine...ill give Ven 17 years... >~<

That's not much of an improvement. :v In fact, that's one of the very first things you said.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Yes let's stay clear of bleach even if Bleach is just KH but the main focus is souls instead of hearts.

Now moving on. MX is probably the same age as Ansem the wise I would say.

Muse

you look atrocious
Personally, MX looks older. :v MX looks to be in his 50's, if not 60's. AtW looked to be at least in his 40's when that cutscene in KH2 happened.

bleach has nothing to do with kingdom hearts. so theories on kingdom hearts that are based off of bleach, mean nothing imo.

i'd say MX is around 50, and Atw is around 30.

haseo47

Awards
I think that Ven's probably 14-16, Aqua's 18-22, and Terra would maybe be 20-25. maybe MX is 50-65, I can't really say bout DS.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
How can you guys say VEN IS GONNA BE THE SAME AGE AS ROXAS that hasnt been confirmed u cant assume

Muse

you look atrocious
The same applies to you. :v You can't assume that he's NOT the same age as Roxas just because it hasn't been confirmed.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
How can you guys say VEN IS GONNA BE THE SAME AGE AS ROXAS that hasnt been confirmed u cant assume

He looks just like him. It stands to reason they'd be the same age.
And even if Ven was older, he certainly wouldn't be twenty-two.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I think
Ven-15 MAYBE 16
Aqua-17 or 18
Terra-eh.......18, 19? I'm not sure he would be in his twenties if so I'd say really early not like 25 like some people have said.....

DS-......I don't know, but probably a teenager....he looks like one and he is an apprentice and it ould be nice to fight a teenager instead of old Pedophiles all the time (Vexen, Marluxia, Ansem) Seriously...
MX-........who cares, he's old, the end.

Muse

you look atrocious
Roxas only existed for a year. :/ How is he two?

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Like if they say you're 100 years too early? :/ They're not being literal.
well obviously! that's waay too old!! D:
Even if they're short, their facial features should at the very least reflect what age they are. Which is why I refuse to believe that Ven would seriously be 22. :/
newfrench5.jpg

he does there! and that's nomura art! the other stuff is by nomura but like..in pixels.. wait.. UGH NVM! but i mean, nomura's character art..ARRH NVM!!!

Ven does not look 18. :v
he looks 17 in that picture..?

picture.php

The only ones in the Organization he is taller than are Zexion, Larxene, Roxas, and Xion. :/
that doesn't make him short! i think...

Then why can't he be the same age as Roxas, if he already looks the same as him.
that doesn't make sense.. >-o
oh wait i get it now! they're like twins, and twins are the same age.. and roxas should be called 15 D: 14 was baby sora..and we're not gonna call ven 1 years old either.

That's not much of an improvement. :v In fact, that's one of the very first things you said.
it was? oh..nvm..wait.. i think ven will be 17!!

because we have minds, and with them we think.
tes because im so skin tight like amy.

He looks just like him. It stands to reason they'd be the same age.
And even if Ven was older, he certainly wouldn't be twenty-two.
yes!! D: seventeen seventeen!!
If you remember correctly, Roxas is actually only two years old but has the body of a fourteen-fifteen year old male.
oh god.. i laughed for like 10 minutes looking at your post..including name, avy, and sig.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
You must be very daft, dear.

Roxas.jpg

Ven2.jpg

Why in the world would one be fifteen, while the other is seventeen? That's stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back