• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Characters Ages?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Pretty sure the fusion theory would solve that problem.

Terra does not look thirty.

Terra could be 30 or in BBS he would be 29. If Terra's body is the body being used in the fusion then he would take on the white hair and tan skin of MX but Terra's body might not age. Though who really cares what his age is. Terra is awesome.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
terra 19-25
aqua 19-23
ven 15-16

MX 60-70 (hard to say)
DS 16-25

why would ven be 18-19? XD isnt that alittle to much?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I'm pretty sure Terra's in his early 20s. Even if Xehanort is around his thirties, Terra doesn't look 30. (And I doubt Terra alone = Xehanort. There's fusion so..)

Aqua's the same age as Terra probably, and Ven's Sora's age, maybe a year or two older.

To me, DS looks around the age as Ven, a little older probably. And MX is... old.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Terra could be 30 or in BBS he would be 29. If Terra's body is the body being used in the fusion then he would take on the white hair and tan skin of MX but Terra's body might not age. Though who really cares what his age is. Terra is awesome.

Nomura said that Xemnas was around 30 years old, yes. But you have to recall that at the point where BBS takes place, it's 10 years before KH1. Obviously, Terra ages.

If that's the case, then he's at least in BBS:

Terra: 20-21
Aqua: 18-19
Ven: 14-15

In the scan, it said Ventus was in training, so obviously, the other two will be much older and experienced.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Ven probably isnt the same age as Roxas they're two different people they only look alike i think Ven is at least 16-17

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Nomura said that Xemnas was around 30 years old, yes. But you have to recall that at the point where BBS takes place, it's 10 years before KH1. Obviously, Terra ages.

If that's the case, then he's at least in BBS:

Terra: 20-21

No offense, but Nobodies don't age, so that wouldn't be a good basis. Yet again, XH was inbetween a Heartless and an existence of a Heart, so I wouldn't be surprised if Xemnas could age.

Muse

you look atrocious
I think Ven's 15-16, the same as Roxas. :/
Aqua's maybe 17-20
Terra: 18-21
MX: old
DS: anywhere from 15-21

TwilightLegends

Ven probably isnt the same age as Roxas they're two different people they only look alike i think Ven is at least 16-17
He PROBABLY is, Ven did something during the game, that ended up affecting Sora, causing him to have a Nobody that looks EXACTLY the same.

If Ven was older, or younger we would probably see at least a slight change in appearance, after one year Sora had a huge growth spurt, and his hair color became lighter.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
He PROBABLY is, Ven did something during the game, that ended up affecting Sora, causing him to have a Nobody that looks EXACTLY the same.

If Ven was older, or younger we would probably see at least a slight change in appearance, after one year Sora had a huge growth spurt, and his hair color became lighter.

We don't see a growth spurt bacause it BBS takes place for about a year, thus why he can't be younger or older than Roxas because they look the same!!!!

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
He doesnt have to have a mastache an stuff be maybe be 16 or 17

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
He doesnt have to have a mastache an stuff be maybe be 16 or 17

Mastache. 8D

1x1td.gif

State

Awards
Terra: 18 - 20