• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bbs challenges

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

omni/riku

ok so in kh1 you know how you had to collect all 99 dalmations? well in bbs do you think we will hav some task like this to accomplish? and if so what?

xDENLINx

The seven dwarfs. Only seven but it's all I could think of.

But it really doen't matter if there is anything like this. Won't really add to the games [should be] epicness.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
If I remember correctly, there's nothing like that in KH2, so maybe not.
The seven dwarfs seems like a good one, but since there's only seven, they have to be really difficult to find.

omni/riku

or maybe there will be so many optional bosses having to beat them all will be the challenge!:23:
that would be insane!:dizzy:

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Wish we could get little sidequests like KH1 did.
I was sort of thinking that VAT should have to find something different in their storylines.
Roses, crowns, that little symbol that they wear. Just something.

State

Awards
Terra's Scenario: Collect pieces of something.
Ventus' Scenario: Collect the Pooh Bear Book pages.
Aqua's Scenario: Do something.

I wonder, is synthesizing going to be in this game?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The seven dwarfs. Only seven but it's all I could think of.

But it really doen't matter if there is anything like this. Won't really add to the games [should be] epicness.

Eh, but I would want to Seven Dwarfs to actually be important in Snow White's world, unless the goal was the fine them within her world.

I think it would add a lot to the "epicness". KH1 had stuff like this, and KHII didn't. Compare the two on the epic scale... D:

We had to find all of the pooh book pages, that was pretty much the same.

Not really. There's, like, seven of those and they're in plain sight. The 99 puppies were hidden in sometimes odd places and there were, well, 99 of them.

omni/riku

if they put in a puzzle, which if you finish you get to see the secret ending after you beat it?
then itd be the hardest puzzle in the universe because one puzzle then an ending for tetsuya nomura,...wud be close to hell:23:

Radon

mofo
Thing is it can't really be characters from a world like the Dalmatians because they were only scattered because their world had been destroyed. So that sorta rules out the seven dwarfs.

I like the idea of armour pieces. That means that they can be unique to each storyline and it doesn't affect the leveling system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back