• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Capes...come on! the capes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Ultima

Awards
They also mentioned that if they did add capes in BBS then they would have to change how the characters would move. Even with their armor off they would have to change the movement of Terra, Aqua, and Ventus as a whole and it would be very difficult to work around.

nxtgarnett5

They also mentioned that if they did add capes in BBS then they would have to change how the characters would move. Even with their armor off they would have to change the movement of Terra, Aqua, and Ventus as a whole and it would be very difficult to work around.

Yeah with this in mind I really am glad that the capes would not be included. It might be cool to look at, but if it ended up lagging the game or causing any kind of problems it just wouldn't be worth it.

MegaCore5

Awards
I wonder if this is something they could add in the future? If Sora isn't the only playable character I'd like to see the BBS trio to have capes that flow naturally with the characters movements. Maybe Even Sora could have a cape if Nomura decides to give him the keyblade glider's armor

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
I wonder if this is something they could add in the future? If Sora isn't the only playable character I'd like to see the BBS trio to have capes that flow naturally with the characters movements. Maybe Even Sora could have a cape if Nomura decides to give him the keyblade glider's armor
The only way I can see Sora in a cape is as a DLC forme, maybe. And even then, I get the feeling things might get a little ridiculous! He'd remind me of a superhero ;3

MyNameisAnsem

The only way I can see Sora in a cape is as a DLC forme, maybe. And even then, I get the feeling things might get a little ridiculous! He'd remind me of a superhero ;3

I don't know, with all the world(s) saving Sora has done, maybe that would be fitting :)

MyNameisAnsem

If Sora got a cape and as a character recognized it, I feel like his ego would inflate to planetary levels. I know he's more than worthy of superhero status...But NO ONE could tell him that :D

Just imagining that makes me laugh XD
Is Sora really the type to have a huge ego though? That seems like more of a Vanitas thing to me.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Maybe instead of giving the characters full-on capes they can do a similar stunt they did with Days and CoM, with Days keyblades being included in CoM. What if, and this is a big if, they give KH2 Sora a cape during a drive form or something along those lines?

ChibiHearts249

Awards
Just imagining that makes me laugh XD
Is Sora really the type to have a huge ego though? That seems like more of a Vanitas thing to me.
Sora has the kind of 'sarcastic' ego. Like, "Oh, I'm cool? Yeah. YEAH. I AM cool!!!"

It's funny to imagine dodge rolls in a cape, though...I don't dodge roll constantly like a lot of YouTubers do, but I use it practically. Capes...? NOT PRACTICAL!

MyNameisAnsem

Sora has the kind of 'sarcastic' ego. Like, "Oh, I'm cool? Yeah. YEAH. I AM cool!!!"

It's funny to imagine dodge rolls in a cape, though...I don't dodge roll constantly like a lot of YouTubers do, but I use it practically. Capes...? NOT PRACTICAL!

Oh, I see where you're going with that. As for the capes, I can see that it wouldn't work well. So yeah,
tumblr_lt696ntsHE1qaxsge.gif

ChibiHearts249

Awards
Oh, I see where you're going with that. As for the capes, I can see that it wouldn't work well. So yeah,
tumblr_lt696ntsHE1qaxsge.gif
I remember somebody else posted this here a while back! It still makes me laugh so hard! X'D

I'm sorta of the opinion that capes would be cool, but it would extend the game's development. And it does NOT need extensions!!!

MyNameisAnsem

I remember somebody else posted this here a while back! It still makes me laugh so hard! X'D

I'm sorta of the opinion that capes would be cool, but it would extend the game's development. And it does NOT need extensions!!!

It probably would extend development. Imagine if Terra, Aqua, or Ven met Enda and she saw their armor though XD

ChibiHearts249

Awards
It probably would extend development. Imagine if Terra, Aqua, or Ven met Enda and she saw their armor though XD
"Why you look like Bronze Batman, dahling? *mutters* No sense of originality..."
This makes me want the Incredibles XD

But back to capes! I imagine that the PS3 could handle it rather well, actually. I mean, the capes would be difficult to keep from going THROUGH textures...But it could be managed. Maybe only in a minigame, perhaps?

ChibiHearts249

Awards
If Sora appeared with a long red scarf or cape, grinning down at us from the rooftop with keyblade on his shoulder that would look pretty badass.
Haha! See? You had the same mental image of Sora having a red cape that I did!
I think that would be a fun forme. Even if it's not a full back cape, maybe a ninja-like caped forme would be cool!

Master Ultima

Awards
If Sora appeared with a long red scarf or cape, grinning down at us from the rooftop with keyblade on his shoulder that would look pretty badass.
I thought about that with a couple of the characters. I also imagine Riku sitting on the rooftop with is keyblade in the ground and grinning on everyone from above. And if he was wearing keyblade armor that would be even more epic.

MyNameisAnsem

But back to capes! I imagine that the PS3 could handle it rather well, actually. I mean, the capes would be difficult to keep from going THROUGH textures...But it could be managed. Maybe only in a minigame, perhaps?

Maybe if Sora get's armor and a glider, it could be there only when he travels?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back