• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Capes...come on! the capes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MyNameisAnsem

Probably pointing out contact with the ground. The impact from a person walking sways their body from side-to-side, allowing more room for the cape to touch them. But if they're on gliders, they don't have that problem.

Ah, I see. Which is why it wouldn't be a problem if Sora only used the armor/cape in transport. Which would likely only occur if he uses a glider, and who knows if they will. They might just use the gummi ship again.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Ah, I see. Which is why it wouldn't be a problem if Sora only used the armor/cape in transport. Which would likely only occur if he uses a glider, and who knows if they will. They might just use the gummi ship again.
Oho, I GUARANTEE we'll be seeing that Gummi Ship again in KH3!

Regardless of how cool it would be...I don't think Sora and Riku are getting capes X'D

MyNameisAnsem

Oho, I GUARANTEE we'll be seeing that Gummi Ship again in KH3!

Regardless of how cool it would be...I don't think Sora and Riku are getting capes X'D

Riku's travelling with Mickey though, right? How does Mickey travel? Does he still use the star thing form BbS?

ChibiHearts249

Awards
Riku's travelling with Mickey though, right? How does Mickey travel? Does he still use the star thing form BbS?
I don't see why not. I'm sure it still works, and he's GOTTA know how to use it by now!

I'm trying to imagine Mickey with a cape...all I can think of is it getting tangled up in his endless dodge roll from Days...

MegaCore5

Awards
I don't see why not. I'm sure it still works, and he's GOTTA know how to use it by now!

I'm trying to imagine Mickey with a cape...all I can think of is it getting tangled up in his endless dodge roll from Days...
Mickey would look ridiculous with a cape and besides the cape and armor looks better on TAV. With that said all capes should just be reserved to TAV and maybe Sora if it is gonna be apart of his KH3 design.

MyNameisAnsem

He tries to roll end just gets stuck in his cape. Could you imagine Sora or somebody finding a tangled up ball like that only to here Mickey's voice come out of it XD

Like MegaCore5 said, Mickey would probably looks kind of weird with Keyblade Armor anyway.

ChibiHearts249

Awards
And you guys don't think SORA would look funny in armor ;D

I was just sharing my imagining of Mickey with a cape in general...And THAT'S what I got!

TAV with capes once more... I think it WOULD be great to have that in some sort of Battle Mode, too. Like, online play. You could customize your cape AND armor! :D

morgancb35

The capes looked so cool! I wish would had used them. I hope they put them in kh3

nxtgarnett5

The capes looked so cool! I wish would had used them. I hope they put them in kh3

They would be pretty cool, but as far as I know they would be impractical, they might slow down the frame rate and cause a bit of lag, I can deal with no capes for smooth play

HollowNobody

I loved those capes.....made them all look heroic and badass! Instead....we get an emo, a girl who's personality is flat....and sweet little Ventus. Yeah....shouldn't have dropped dem capes. I joke of course. I love BBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back