• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Capes...come on! the capes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
BBS originally was for PSII and then they took too damn long to complete the game and by the time it was completed PS2 wasn't as popular anymore so they put it for the PSP, and they didn't have enough memory/data for the capes. It would lag apparently

so now it'd be on the PSIII

Come on guys! CAPES. Add in the capes!

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Af9x9dv.gif

That ship has sailed. They're not getting the capes in the PS3 version either.

Last edited:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Or unnecessary. I thought the capes on armour was kind of silly tbh. It didn't help that Terra's armour design reminded people of Batman and all of them were being compared to Kamen Rider.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
They looked into it, they decided not to. I'd rather look at Terra's butt than his Batman cape tbh

Edit: I didn't even read Ruran's post and haha it is accurate! Terra's cape really does make him look like Batman. It's wholly unnecessary. I think they look sleeker and kind of futuristic without the capes anyways.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Or unnecessary. I thought the capes on armour was kind of silly tbh. It didn't help that Terra's armour design reminded people of Batman and all of them were being compared to Kamen Rider.

I found them silly as well and thanks to people making such jokes/comments about batman and kamen riders/power rangers in them early days I'm not able to look at them in the armor without seeing it.

I found the whole armor thing a bit silly from the start personally. Feels like Nomura only left it cause of the LS battle and some fans love for them.

Last edited:

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Just to add what Spock and Ruran said, capes even in this day and age... Well, if I must use it...

[video=youtube;Jy2YhxXn7NY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy2YhxXn7NY[/video]

So nothing lazy they did away with a early concept from the KH2FM secret boss and Secret ending.

Sdog

Awards
Sadly it is too late, but hey maybe we'll see em in KHIII! =P

Narxus

Yeah, I wish they had them too, but according to an interview they decided against the capes because adding them would have required them to redo all of the animations with the armor to accommodate them, which would have taken too long for them to do so in the tie allotted

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I really wish they could've found a way to put in the capes. I loved how they looked in the secret ending and fighting LS. It's not so much for continuity's sake but cause I find them pretty damn cool looking.

But thanks guys, I never saw Terra in his armor looking like Batman before but now I can't unsee it. -_-

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I like the capes and think they look really cool, but I'm fine with them not being used. Don't really wanna look at a crazy cape when I'm dodging for my life.

The capes still looked awesome, but they dont need them anymore. Who needs capes when you have super awesome keyblade gliders!!!
But just imagine how more awesome it would have been with the capes flapping around while riding!

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Then can we just give them really snazzy scarf capes? I think those would be cooler than the traditional cape, small or large.
That sounds AWESOME! Since veryone draws parallels between Terra and Batman (I never did, I always thought looked like an Anubis/jackal with Ven and Aqua as bunnies), I'm now imagining him with a batwing cape. And I'm likin what I'm seein~

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
The capes still looked awesome, but they dont need them anymore. Who needs capes when you have super awesome keyblade gliders!!!

Well the LS used the glider in FM+ during his battle with his cape flowing as such, so it's not like we haven't seen it before.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Too much work that could be spent on KH3.

Seriously, any time something in the series is snubbed, it's KH3's fault.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I haven't seen it before. I didn't even know he used the glider during the fight.

Glider, a gauntlet, a whip, Terra's ultima cannon. He pretty much shifts his weapon every time he attacks you as you run from him in fear. TnT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back