• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Bundle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should there be a Birth By Sleep PSP bundle?

• Yes

Votes: 26 63.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I don't care/I already have a PSP

Votes: 14 34.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladealex

I've searched the threads over and over, wondering about a PSP bundle for the BBS. SE did it for Crisis Core(PSP) and Days(DSi) and others have done it for their games. I wanted to know how many people of you wish for there to be a special PSP for this game.

PS: If this is already a thread, I apologize and fell free to close it. (Of course, you don't need my permission.:lol:)

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Well, even if there was one, I doubt it would come out of Japan. But, sure. It's a nice idea.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I wouldn't doubt it. They made one for a custom DS for a game that they had no clue if it would be good or not. (AKA Subarashiki Kono Sekai/The World Ends With You) If they made one for Days and for CoM, then I wouldn't doubt that they'd have a bundle for BbS. It would probably be Japan-exclusive, though.

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
Hey people me again xD,

First off i would like to say that Birth By Sleep is a very anticipated game to the fans. As far as new people liking Kingdom Hearts because of it, i will doubt it a little.

What alot of people were thinking though when it was said to be a PsP game was "I need to get a Psp!"
So for the most part, they probably will make it for the fans that don't own one.

Though, The psp really isn't a very Popular Hand held system only coming out with several Awesome games, So i will give the Jack thinks they will make one Approval xD

Edit: Good games imo, "Final Fantasy 7; Birth By Sleep a derr; R&C:Size Matters; GTA Series"

I guess im kinda in a Bitter-sweat Moment right now. im not completely sure if it would be a good idea or not.
Edit: Though, i guess me having a Psp for that reason only it making me Regret getting one so early.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Square has basically made a bundle for every anticipated game that they make. FFVII:CC, and Days for instance. So its very likely, almost to the point of unofficial conformation..

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I wouldn't be surprised if they did and even less if it was Japan-exclusive. US bundle would be good though.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I`m thinking it`s really likely that they will release a BBS bundle with the psp. I just hope they actually release it in NA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back