• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS bundle package

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rpbunny

2elec02.jpg

x29mq0.jpg

note: it's just the box itself. no game&psp inside.

Takarifan101

YEAH! it looks so cool, adn so not coming to america or anywhere else.
Is it me or does this box art look better than the one they anounced?

BondOfFlame

In order to reduce costs I was planning on borrowing my friends psp until I finished the game. This changes things. gdi

josiahehh

please excuse me , this might be a stupid question , but I'm just catching up.

do we know whether the bundle pack is coming to north america or not? or is it confirmed it won't?

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
wow it looks cool :O
i want one!!!

SORA619

Awards

do we know whether the bundle pack is coming to north america or not? or is it confirmed it won't?

It isn't confirmed. Wait to announce the release of the game first and then pray for the bundlethebatman

Lexaeus

Japan Only. just like all the MH PSP bundles, and the epic JP Dissidia Bundle, and the Carnival Color PSP's in Japan AND the next color announced for Japan (which is Spring Blossom, its a light pink) we won't get it....and if your curious as to why well the reason is that SCEJ,SCEA, and SCEE are all running on their own agendas. they make their bundles. because if they didn't we'd have gotten the REAL Dissidia bundle. not that crappy Silver 3000,4GB stick, Dissidia and AC on UMD. so no we will not get THIS BUNDLE in particular.sorry :)

Yoshitoki

I dont own a PsP and im waiting until this is actually confirmed to NOT be coming to America but I am definitely buying a PSP just to play this I cant help but not...^.^

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
If only they would give something really cool, like a replica mini keyblade or some shit like that.

"Zelda: OoT = Ocarina"
"Halo 3 = Helmet"
"Modern Warfare 2 = Night Vision Goggles"
"Metroid Prime Trilogy = Awesome T-Shirt"
etc....

Lexaeus

If only they would give something really cool, like a replica mini keyblade or some shit like that.

"Zelda: OoT = Ocarina"
"Halo 3 = Helmet"
"Modern Warfare 2 = Night Vision Goggles"
"Metroid Prime Trilogy = Awesome T-Shirt"
etc....

This is a BUNDLE not a special edition of the game. and with MPT, the shirt was a Pre Order Bonus.

Birnax

The psp is cool. I still wish it was blue instead of silver though.
@ the people who keeping asking if its coming to NA. Its not. so don't get your hopes up.

歩 Ayumu

I wish I would have been able to afford this T^T The right button on my PSP's D-pad is barely functioning these days.
Too much hard pressing from my BHTS games. Maybe even from dungeon crawling on P3P too. Who knows o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back