• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS Boxart (Higher resolution)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apasstrife

Re: BbS Boxart? (Confirmed)

from what we see in all scans and trailers we know that, even if all 3 chars are important, terra is like the "main guy in the scence" ( this game is about xehanort memories and theres a big chance that terra is xeahanort or something like that) and this cover do not reflect that..... he´s just a little guy with he´s keyblade in he´s back...... it looks like they give more importance to ven.... dont you think¿?

Allister Rose

French Lover

from what we see in all scans and trailers we know that, even if all 3 chars are important, terra is like the "main guy in the scence" ( this game is about xehanort memories and theres a big chance that terra is xeahanort or something like that) and this cover do not reflect that..... he´s just a little guy with he´s keyblade in he´s back...... it looks like they give more importance to ven.... dont you think¿?

it will probably explain xehanort's memories, keyblade war, the lost two, chasers and all that but i doubt tyhe game is dedicated to that.

the endingonly said "t all began with "birth by sleep" not that it was about that

Apasstrife

when nomura, in 2005 or something like that, anunced bbs, 358/2 days and codded, he said that even if the story was close with kh2, there was some "others stories" that he wanna make.... i remember kings mikey in the realm of darknees, roxas´s days in the org, and xeahanort memories. i dont know if coded is about mikey´s jornal in the real of darknees, but days was defenetly about roxas... and bbs, most likely about xehanort memories.... of couse there will be others things like the conection between sora, roxas and ven and others stuffs but the game was made to explain the memories of xehanort.

edit: im not saying that they have to put terra more bigger and in the midle of everithing, im just surprice that they didnt

Last edited:
A

Azrael

Now its confirmed by Sony official site
PlayStation.com(Japan)�bƒ\ƒtƒgƒEƒFƒAƒJƒ^ƒ�ƒO�bKINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep

uljm05600.jpg

Looks very much like it.
Source: mixi.jp

1zdnc6r.jpg

what a shitty box cover. boo. It really does suck.

Myxlie

Oh...it's really the boxart? I'm dissappointed. The title covers up about half of Terra, and...It's just not as dramatic as past boxarts.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards

Disappointing boxart, thought it would be much better.

Sparkz

Re: BbS Boxart (Confirmed)

One Word: EPIC! I honestly agree with those that say, that MX and Vanitas should be included in the cover, but i still love how this looks :3

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards

I like it but it could be better.
Still it looks nice.
Maybe they wanted to make it plan so it would not reveal much. ( like more characters )

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Its good but compared to KH1 and KH2 boxart its pretty empty and pointless.

wwinterj

This may be just the Japan cover for all we know but yeah I am not a fan of the cover. The characters are fine on there and the silver background is cool (it's in a simler style to KH2 in the UK with the silver and blue) but the action poses are horrible.

If I didn't know what was inside the box I wouldn't even think about buying a game with a cover that bad.

roxas90sora

i dont realy care for the box-art but i do agree it could be better but hey atleast hes trying his best :/

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Because Ven is connected to Sora, and Sora is the Main Character of the Whole Series, Nomura said that KH is Sora's Story so it is fitting to give Ven the spot.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

This may be just the Japan cover for all we know but yeah I am not a fan of the cover. The characters are fine on there and the silver background is cool (it's in a simler style to KH2 in the UK with the silver and blue) but the action poses are horrible.

If I didn't know what was inside the box I wouldn't even think about buying a game with a cover that bad.

Ever heard of "Don't judge a book by it's cover".
I think that applies to games too because no one ever uses that expression on books.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

the box art could of been better :/

the background is so sad and dull

wwinterj

Ever heard of "Don't judge a book by it's cover".
I think that applies to games too because no one ever uses that expression on books.

Of course I have. I was talking about people who don't know anything about a game. The cover is the first thing they notice and then they will read on the back if the cover is good and it might be for them. Just like a DVD or Magazine. The cover of any product attracts people to it unless you already know what that something is and in that case you don't care about the cover.

Chad92

Couldn't it have a better background though? Terra's position looks weird too.It looks like he's supposed to be on another box-art.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back