• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS Boxart (Higher resolution)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Re: BbS Boxart?

Do you see the small black box on the lower left side?

This is the CERO-Information:

Cero-Symbole.jpg

This CERO-Logo is always on Japanese Coves for games, also you see clearly a black border over that picture and this is the new Version of PSP Boxarts because the Black Border is fading in a grey tone.

So this is the official Boxart of Birth By Sleep.

Boxart.jpg

Could also easily be a well thought-out fake too.
What I don't understand is that, if this is supposed to be a reveal of the cover, why would any magazine reduce it to a tiny image that is: on an angle, and covered up with text and other things?

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards

just saying it's not as Unique as you say. it looks awesome, but nothing different from what we already seen in the past

Just saying, this one looks more 'exciting' than the others. The past covers looked a lot boring, but this one seems different... in my opinion at least.

Allister Rose

French Lover

i do agree that this one looks more action like considering that the only ones seems to give the appearance of only introducing the characters rather than giving them a certain action. but still like i said not "unique" a little different, but only in stance.

stilli really like the art.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

unique? basically looks like another opening menu

Well in the other ones, the characters are usually standing still in very homo poses, in this, they are actually like...doing an action, leaping forward with their blades, theres some action in it.

Could also easily be a well thought-out fake too.
What I don't understand is that, if this is supposed to be a reveal of the cover, why would any magazine reduce it to a tiny image that is: on an angle, and covered up with text and other things?

I have no clue of whether this art is really fake or not, but don't Japanese magazines regularly feature art and screens JUST like this?

Allister Rose

French Lover

Well in the other ones, the characters are usually standing still in very homo poses, in this, they are actually like...doing an action, leaping forward with their blades, theres some action in it.
like i said not so different from what weve seen in the past, just different stances. still i would say it's different, but not "unique".

IMO unique would be something completely new. in a way the art is introducing the characters jsut nto the same as kh1-kh coded has.

A

Audo

They still look pretty homo.

I have no clue of whether this art is really fake or not, but don't Japanese magazines regularly feature art and screens JUST like this?
Typically not with brand new art, they usually get a bigger feature than that.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

They still look pretty homo.
I'm pretty sure Sora standing on the beach as the sun is setting with a dic--popsicle in his mouth is more homo than this.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

No. Like what Audo said, it doesn't really fit the typical "new cover art" representation in magazines. They normally take up a large portion of the page and aren't covered up by anything to show off all the artwork. In this case, since BBS is so highly anticipated by fans and very important to the overall plot of the KH series, it just doesn't seem right for this mag to just put it like that.

So there's a chance that it's fake (remember that prank made on some French forums about Lightning in Dissidia: Universal Tuning?). But whether it's fake or not, it doesn't really matter, since the majority of us will probably rip off the plastic and take the UMD/booklet out within the first 10 seconds of getting it in our hands.

Allister Rose

French Lover

ven=running like an idiot

terra=monkey

and aqua=idk, she looks ok but her fighting pose doesnt look real even if she is in mid air

SRK and more simply standing is a little less homo but that's just my opinion. feel free to think whatever you like..

anyways, hopefully that this just ends up being the opening menu or something.

Raiinu K.D.

Awards

I lllove it.

No, seriously. For the four characters who ARE on it, it's awesomazinglicious.

But it's awfully lacking in Master Eraqus, Master Xehanort, and Vanitas.

I think Terra should be... closer. He doesn't seem so important when looking at this o_o

It's because his relationship with Aqua and Ven is growing farther away, of course~

[size=-6]but that's good for my diabolical plan for BBS to fail miserably, bwah.[/size]

Lol.

A

Azrael

Yeah, I agree with this. That would work quite well.
Unfortunately, the black bar with the PSP logo at the top of the art tells a different story.

You'd think he'd at least match it up with the quality of 358/2 Days boxart.
In my opinion, that was Tetsuya's best KH artwork to-date.

Really? Days' cover sucked too.

New2Ya

I'm lost...

The boxart - if that's what it is - looks really bad. Why did they hide Terra behind the logo. Who in their right mind comes up with that.

It could be a Christmas Card you know. Especially because the game is still a long month away... (wishful thinking)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back