• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS Boxart (Higher resolution)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ponisito

Re: BbS Boxart?

boxart.jpg

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm

I doubt they would reveal the boxart at this time, was expecting it to reveal in Jump Festa 2010 which will definitely be there.

That's true, I think Terra should be... closer. He doesn't seem so important when looking at this o_o but...

It looks wonderful! ;_; I want a PSP dammiiiit

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!

I think this would better suit the booklet inside the box...it just seems kinda empty but it looks like nomura's other box art so who knows

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Did Mickey's appearance on the CoM, KH2, KH2:FM+, and Days boxarts mean he has his own scenario? No. Nomura just likes to use Mickey on the covers ever since he was actually given permission to do so.

But this game Mickey plays the most role in it makes sense to give him like a hidden scenario.

TrinityxLimit

I like it. Just a little more background would be nice.

That's true, I think Terra should be... closer. He doesn't seem so important when looking at this o_o but...

Maybe because of his relationship with the darkness. He is farther away because he is farther from the light, with Ven probably the closest.

Charlie K

Back in Business

You'd think that MX or Vanitas?(that's his name rite?) would be on the boxart, or Master Eraquas?(That's it rite?) cause they're important characters too.

MardukKurios

Do you see the small black box on the lower left side?

This is the CERO-Information:

Cero-Symbole.jpg

This CERO-Logo is always on Japanese Coves for games, also you see clearly a black border over that picture and this is the new Version of PSP Boxarts because the Black Border is fading in a grey tone.

So this is the official Boxart of Birth By Sleep.

Boxart.jpg

Allister Rose

French Lover

it looks like it would an opening menu design but not an actual boxart IMO, unless they add more design on the background

αsiя

space coke

You'd think that MX or Vanitas?(that's his name rite?) would be on the boxart, or Master Eraquas?(That's it rite?) cause they're important characters too.

I know they could atleast added Master Eraqus

jdeib963

Heres hoping its a menu design and not the case with days, where the cover was the menu, ugh. Its good, not great, i loved KH2FM+ cover, absolutely loved it. This is simple, shows they are going to be chasing something and fighting, but we already know that. What i want to know is why Terra's form is similar to Riku's form in the COM menu for Reverse Rebirth.

Hmmmmm

Lazybones

Wow, my first thought was that I really like it. Can't believe so many people hate it.

Yeah, the lack of a background maybe, but the KH2 cover barely had one. If this is the final cover I like it. It has the three main characters and Mickey to show that it's a Disney game. I hope it's official. Matches the rest of the series.

After seeing the bland FFXIII cover, this looks amazing. It's "simple and clean". hehe

robertexe

fake bbs boxart

1zdnc6r.jpg

clearly fake!
Ven's hair and face looks fan-made
Terra is in an akward-ass position
its 2 empty to be legit
NOT nomura's style

the shadow casted over it is meant to mask the fact its fake.
and its surrounded by christmas wrapping paper showing its
probably some arts and craft shizz

Key to Truth

Awards

It is very Nomura style indeed, i love it, probably the cover is gonna look better, probably some blueish color in the background or something.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards

I honestly think the art looks perfect as it is in the picture. So unique <3
Just needs better quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back