• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS Boxart (Higher resolution)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Re: BbS Boxart?

I Like it but I think they should at least put some background into it.

The KH1 box Art and the Days box Art are the best of all the Games, and they are the best (KH1) and the worst (Days) games of the Series, Ironic. They are good cause they have a background, not just the characters. KH2, CoM and Re: Com are exactly like this, the Main Characters and some Silver - Gray color in the Back. :(

I hope this is not it. It would be cool if they added the Keyblade Graveyard in it, with MX standing in the Intersection Part in the Middle.

I love it. All of you have no tastes in art.

Its just that it's SO plain.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

You people would bitch about anything.

A

Audo

agreed. i don't really like. oh well. maybe releases in other countries will have different cover arts.
They never have before. Don't expect it now.

You people would bitch about anything.
That's how the world works after all.
If it isn't bitching about Days, it's bitching about BBS.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
A

Audo

Yeah but that's not really what I'd consider that much of a different cover art. It's still the same art. Besides, every game since then has maintained the same exact art.

I think the colour difference is because some of the early boxes were given like a shine treatment. it was probably from the scan, as you said.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

the bitching does have its reasons.

There hasn't been a good KH game since I.

That's a heaping ladle of your opinion.
And if you honestly think that, why even play? :/

A

Azrael

then why are you on this forums, if you plan to be on the forums at least discuss aspects instead of just saying I hate all ALLL I SAYYYYYYYY seriously man...

I love this question.

These forums aren't just for KH mate.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

i like the boxart. though... it's hard to see terra's left arm. is that his keyblade behind his back making it look like his left arm is that long ? that's the only thing that's disturbing me. hopefully we'll get a clearer scan soon.

A

Audo

i like the boxart. though... it's hard to see terra's left arm. is that his keyblade behind his back making it look like his left arm is that long ? that's the only thing that's disturbing me. hopefully we'll get a clearer scan soon.
Uh, a clearer scan was posted just above you.

Lady-Lee

Awards

it answers the big question of the night though. It is official. It isnt the greatest cover in the world but its not god awful ugly. Its just really abstract.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Even if this art is official, it is still possible this may not be the cover art. For all we know it could be the art for the start menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back