• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Boxart Contest Winner Is...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
wow congrats :O

for some reason i like this one
[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/ket5ra.jpg[/IMG]

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
ohh they all looked awesome! :D Congrats for you guys!

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
i think some of the honorable mentions should have placed. the first place is good until i saw the face then im like ouch, only on Ven tho, i forgot to look at the whole pic, which is very good btw, congrats

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
Congrats to all of the winners! They all look really great! I really like Grapy's, with the young Sora and Riku in the background fighting. I bet this is asked a lot, and I bet I'm gona get yelled at for asking it here, but what happened to that other contest? The Days caption contest?

Grapy

Congrats to all of the winners! They all look really great! I really like Grapy's, with the young Sora and Riku in the background fighting. I bet this is asked a lot, and I bet I'm gona get yelled at for asking it here, but what happened to that other contest? The Days caption contest?

I love the ideia xD before I thought to put Xehanort and Vanitas... but I thought Sora and Riku as children version is better ^^ and I really think it was better /o/

AleMMR95

Congratulations for all the people! Weee! Mine is a honorable! =D I hadn't time for colour it but I love all of the other entries ^^

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Guys, I'd have a lot more honorable entries, but the forum only has a 10 image limit, so =/

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Who the fuck judged this? Jesus christ you have no idea how to critique artwork.

As a clearly superior artist than the majority of this ENTIRE forum, I seriously have to disagree with how the judging went.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Odd id have to agree with gramp on this seeing a show im a pretty good artist and i dont post stuff for privacy issues.
But this contest is wrong on many levels.
Mostly for pitting digital art vs hand drawn art.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Congrats to the top three, and also the honourable mentions ^_^

T

The Spoiler

Plus the winner obviously should have been either Grapy or tomokii...

No offense but I dont really like Veriuns drawing

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
yeah seriously :l no offense to you man, i'm sure you did your best, but 2nd and 3rd place winner were better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back