• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bbs box cover sleeve

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Petrex

Hey my box cover was ripped apart by my baby brother and I would be enternaly grateful if somebody could get me a full scale size scan of it so I can replace it so If you could just pm it to me or post it here ( pm would be easier ) again. Thanks to anyone who can help me out
CloudStrifeSmile

T

The Spoiler

D:

That sucks! Well I will look, ive been wanting one myself to trick my friends anyway.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
So you just want someone who has it to scan it? I'm not sure of the dimensions when I scan it though, scanners make everything bigger unless you tell them not to......

Kerensa

Website
gods-debris.livejournal.com
Hey my box cover was ripped apart by my baby brother and I would be enternaly grateful if somebody could get me a full scale size scan of it so I can replace it so If you could just pm it to me or post it here ( pm would be easier ) again. Thanks to anyone who can help me out
CloudStrifeSmile

4335915058_2195c9931e_b.jpg

Here is the link to the biggest size: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2803/4335915058_0fd56cf7fa_o.png

The problem with this cover is that it's got a holographic look to it so it looses it's shiny luster when you scan it. :(

Kerensa

Website
gods-debris.livejournal.com
Isn't that too big for the PSP case? Or will it come out fine? I haven't tried printing it yet...

I don't know, to be honest. I don't know the dimensions for the PSP case. If you told me the dimensions I'd be happy to alter it, but I do not own a ruler nor do I know where a measuring tape is at. I did have a rather big file that said it would fit 7.5x6 inches but I don't know if that is indeed the correct measurements.

Also, I'd need to send the file through a different venue because flickr doesn't like the size of that. If you find out, lemme know. I can't do all the work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back