• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS Board Points

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
2cyk8b6.jpg

does this mean that BbS won't be like the earlier titles where you could go wherever?
or is this basically going to be like Dissidia?

or am I missing the whole point of the board?

thanks.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Players can level up their characters by gathering up Board Points in which players will engage in a board game mini game in which characters will upgrade their abilities. Various Disney characters from throughout the game will also appear to aid the player in various ways. Special panels in the board game can trigger "special events" when landed on by the player

that info is from wiki, not me

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
there's already a thread with this scan in which you can discuss this shit there.

EDIT: Yes, this is exactly like Dissidia. But since Square is so original they changed it to "BOARD points" instead of "DESTINY points".

It's the growth system, my fucking god.\

"Growing Hand Set" [grow your deck's power, ]

Last edited:

Allister Rose

French Lover
the wiki isn't an accurate source, since anyone can edit it.

sigh.....wiki is based off articles that have reliable sources to back it up. the information i had has 3 reliable sources. so it's reliable.

you probably have no idea how wikipedia's system works. so i suggest you look into it

Allister Rose

French Lover
so is the Board separate from moving around the worlds or is it how you move around worlds?

sigh....it's just a minigame. when you level up you can go onto the board and choose on what you wish depending on board points. it's still free-rome

Liege

The Command-Board/Mode is separate. It's primarily utilized to gain new Abilities, and whatnot.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
so is the Board separate from moving around the worlds or is it how you move around worlds?
No, it isn't. You don't use it to move around.

The more you advance, your skills grow, [the cards/deck you have, the cards being abilities. ] It's the growth system, and it improves your abilities, gives you knew ones, plus your stats most likely go up once in a while depending on where the dice lands. To be able to roll the dice, there's a little something called "BP" which you need to roll it. You get BP by fighting unversed, probably, or by gathering BP points/probably another little ball like them HP balls.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

EDIT: Yes, this is exactly like Dissidia. But since Square is so original they changed it to "BOARD points" instead of "DESTINY points".

sigh.....wiki is based off articles that have reliable sources to back it up. the information i had has 3 reliable sources. so it's reliable.

you probably have no idea how wikipedia's system works. so i suggest you look into it

While you have a point, using wiki isn't ALWAYS a good idea; that goes for any wiki really. No need to jump down his throat.

the wiki isn't an accurate source, since anyone can edit it.

See comment above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back