• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD! LINKS HERE!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
No; I wouldn't encourage it, either. We've been getting an influx of new members recently and we want to continue this positive wave of new additions to our community. While there will be spoilers and bots, it's nothing the staff can't take care of.

You're not all that concerned about the influx overwhelming the servers, are you? I'm just wondering.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Oh, of course I am, but either way we can't stop people from visiting the site. I'm positive visitors add strain, too.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
The 'Spoilers' section has been moved to the Birth by Sleep section. All discussion concerning spoilers should take place there.
Discussion about Re:coded, KH3D, and the overall future of the series will be concentrated in FOKH.

A Re:coded board will be made nearer to the release of the game.

Seems I have heard wrongly.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You're not all that concerned about the influx overwhelming the servers, are you? I'm just wondering.

What we're probably going to do is in a day or two turn off things like signatures to decrease the loads on the server.

GTarablus

Does the deletion of my thread "My BbS Review" have anything to do with this? cause i have no idea why it was deleted!! Im sure i had NO spoilers in there whatsoever!

LoLWuTT

I was just wondering, would posting download links to individual tracks from the OST included in all this? I would like to make a thread posting the Tracks from the OST so people can easily download them and not go all over YT to try and find it. If it is "legal" here, do I post it in the BBS section or SPOILER section? I assume everyone on these forums have the game by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back