• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bbs animals forms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
sorry here the pics
250px-Kingdom_Hearts_Ariel.jpg

Aqua-kingdom-hearts-birth-by-sleep-2016232-657-373.jpg

NOW DO YOU SEE A DIFFERENCE DIVIDE&CONQUER?

Shuri

Just as a note, aren't all you guys daydreaming about Aqua as a mermaid technically furries? ;D

Also, I...kind of liked the sing-a-long stuff from KHII...
-Shot-

As for transformations, I think Terra would be pretty awkward no matter what animal he became, if any. He just seems too serious a character for that. Regardless, I just hope there aren't any more weird-ass changes, like Goofy as a turtle. I don't know what Nomura was on, but that character design just never sat well with me. x.x

Shuri/Eli

Veddix

You know I don't think form changes will even happen in BBS since Donald only used magic to change in relation to the world they were in so they'ed fit in better. In days Roxas doesn't change even if the ORG. was just watching then, plus the only sign of change in BBS is size...

Oh and I agree with this turning into the would aqua look sexi as a mermaid thread.

As for transformations, I think Terra would be pretty awkward no matter what animal he became, if any. He just seems too serious a character for that. Regardless, I just hope there aren't any more weird-ass changes, like Goofy as a turtle. I don't know what Nomura was on, but that character design just never sat well with me. x.x

He may have wanted to turn Sora into a lion since his original Sora was a lion boy with a chainsaw.

Incendia

So should some just make another thread titled "How sexy would Aqua be in a bikini?"

And for the animal changing maybe we should just wait and see. It'd be funny if Terra turned into a meerkat like Timon

Last edited:

Veddix

You know all this recent talk got me thinking will any Final Fantasy characters be in BBS?

Shuri

^^^ Actually furries are people who dress up in animal costumes animals and like having sex in them but for Aqua's case we just want to see her in a bikini :)
While I hate to get into an argument over the definition of "furry", you're wrong. I have furry friends. Not all of them enjoy costume play, but they are attracted to depictions of anthropomorphic animals, or humans with animal features. Plus, this discussion has specifically surrounded Aqua as a mermaid, not Aqua in a swimsuit. I call your bluff. <3

I also love how immediately after I made that assertion, the discussion reeled to a halt. Awkward~.

Shuri/Eli

Incendia

While I hate to get into an argument over the definition of "furry", you're wrong. I have furry friends. Not all of them enjoy costume play, but they are attracted to depictions of anthropomorphic animals, or humans with animal features. Plus, this discussion has specifically surrounded Aqua as a mermaid, not Aqua in a swimsuit. I call your bluff. <3

I also love how immediately after I made that assertion, the discussion reeled to a halt. Awkward~.

Shuri/Eli

My bad :/

Dowhax

Bronze Member
GO FURRIES!! ^^ -Lagg Tilk: otter

Sorry..anyway, what are we saying? oh ya! It seems this thread has gone to Aqua being a mermaid. Now..if they did have atlantica (Which i've now noticed that this thread has gone mainly atlantica also) I could only see Aqua being in it.

And don't forget, Mickey's in BBS and possibly Yen Sid, so maybe one of the two could change them into that worlds main population. Ex: Mermaids, African animals, 'scary' monsters

Veddix

GO FURRIES!! ^^ -Lagg Tilk: otter
Sorry..anyway, what are we saying? oh ya! It seems this thread has gone to Aqua being a mermaid. Now..if they did have atlantica (Which i've now noticed that this thread has gone mainly atlantica also) I could only see Aqua being in it.
And don't forget, Mickey's in BBS and possibly Yen Sid, so maybe one of the two could change them into that worlds main population. Ex: Mermaids, African animals, 'scary' monsters
:lol: Wait,wait,wait this reminds of something completly off topic to my last posts but I gotta say this.
Mickey has an outfit similar to KH2 Sora that I'm sure he got from Yen Sid(who yes is in BBS) and the three magic sisters[forgot names] so couldn't there be a chance that he gets Drive FORMS, which would be so awsome and cause him to turn into...............ANTI-MICKEY HAHAHA:tongue:
......Ahem, ok so back on topic with my last posts.:35:

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I don't get it, is this entire thread talking about Aqua as a mermaid?

C'mon girls, where are ya? We want to see Terra and Ven as mermans <3

*ahem* Um, anyway, if I remember correctly, there's no humans in Robin Hood, right? TAV could turn into foxes.
And if there's a Bambi world, deer?

omni/riku

I don't get it, is this entire thread talking about Aqua as a mermaid?

C'mon girls, where are ya? We want to see Terra and Ven as mermans <3

*ahem* Um, anyway, if I remember correctly, there's no humans in Robin Hood, right? TAV could turn into foxes.
And if there's a Bambi world, deer?
THANK YOU! oh i could see robin hood as a partner with a bow and arrow? hm that sounds about rite

Veddix

Robin Hood,hmmm.
Terra-badass fox
Ven-Big bear like little john or lion[since Sora/Roxas connection]
Aqua-I wanna say some type of dog or cat
Sounds good,oh and is Robin Hood really in BBS?
If so sweet!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back