• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bbs animals forms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
in kh there was atlantica were you could turn into a mermaid aand kh2 were u were a lion.
so im thinkin the very least you have to be a mermaid again bcuz someone had to explain to triton what a keybearer was. so do you think there will be another animal world and if so what?

i hope not.

Heartless Person

Because you know i'm better...
You know I"m still trying to figure that out?
:eek:
Don't really know. Think Triton could've witnessed them fighting on land so they didn't have to actually transform.
If the Jungle Book was included I could imagine they were turn into tigers or bears =P
They don't seem like the kind to transform but could happen.

I agree I don't even like the transform parts in the game they suck.

Twilight Shep

Was An Antz Life, the one where you have the cricket's (I think) attacking the ants, made by Disney or was it Pixar? That could be an idea, but ant versions of TAV would be weird. So I guess they stay human or something?
i think your thinking of A Bug's Life where grasshoppers attack the ant colony.
Antz is a different movie about ants lolz.

i wouldnt like either of those as worlds personally...

I doubt they'll have space for a game engine for 4 legs... I may be wrong though... Mermaid Aqua <3

the mermaid fantasy is kinda misleading. i mean sure it would be hot, but where would you put your penis? in a fishing hook wound?

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Deviant Art will get a kick out of this if it comes true.

Obviously. Heck, they'll probably do it even if it doesn't. Seriously, there's TONS of Kairi mermaid stuff on Deviant Art.

But I agree, a mermaid Aqua would indeed be smexy...

omni/riku

all of the characters dont hav to visit one world i mean just cuz aqua becomes a mermaid doesnt mean terra and ven have to

AquaSunset21

i personally dont want TAV changing into animals...they would all look like dumbasses. like sora, donald, and goofy xD TAV are too cool for that =P

JULIO VP

Yeah i think we will see atlantica in bbs,and King big T meeting them.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
i personally dont want TAV changing into animals...they would all look like dumbasses. like sora, donald, and goofy xD TAV are too cool for that =P
Thank god. I thought I was alone. I'd much rather perfer things like the size change of Ven in Castle of Dreams, however merpeople transformations are also somewhat okay in my book. Not because of Aqua either. I just think an Underwater Atlantica like KH1 with better controls could work.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I agree that I wouldn't like it if they had to change into animals, BUT I won't deny that a mermaid Aqua would indeed be smexy. I could deal with it if they actually had a decent Atlantica world/plot and absolutely NO GAY MUSIC.

Aka, a KH1 styled Atlantica could be bearable for me. No crappy music sidegames with rehashed plots and unexplainable resurrections that no one takes note of for me. Seriously, what Ariel should have said in KH2 was this: "What the hell?! You're supposed to be dead! We beat your lousy fat ass to the ground! How the hell are you back?!" Not some bullshit like "Didn't my father banish you?" as if KH1 never happened. And SDG were pretty much just as bad. No reference to the fact that Ursula had just come back from the dead.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Obviously. Heck, they'll probably do it even if it doesn't. Seriously, there's TONS of Kairi mermaid stuff on Deviant Art.

But I agree, a mermaid Aqua would indeed be smexy...

theyd probably make her wear something ontop instead of seashells though T_T this IS a disney game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back