• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bbs animals forms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitsune_XIII

Aka, a KH1 styled Atlantica could be bearable for me. No crappy music sidegames with rehashed plots and unexplainable resurrections that no one takes note of for me. Seriously, what Ariel should have said in KH2 was this: "What the hell?! You're supposed to be dead! We beat your lousy fat ass to the ground! How the hell are you back?!" Not some bullshit like "Didn't my father banish you?" as if KH1 never happened. And SDG were pretty much just as bad. No reference to the fact that Ursula had just come back from the dead.

:36: I'M NOT ALONE!

Finally, someone else who noticed that Ursula came back from the dead! I mean... I realize that SDG can be pretty dense but you'd think they'd notice that someone that they Killed was still Living.

omni/riku

oh yea toy stiry! maybe they will just get a new outfit like iin jack skelingtons place?

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
oh yea toy stiry! maybe they will just get a new outfit like iin jack skelingtons place?

I wouldn't say a costume change, but just... y'know, looking like toys. You'd be able to see screws in the joints, stuff like that.

omni/riku

I wouldn't say a costume change, but just... y'know, looking like toys. You'd be able to see screws in the joints, stuff like that.
thatd be cool to with ps3 graphics it wud look sweet! and wat about all dogs goto heaven?

Veddix

^^Toy Story would be good because they could turn into plastic and get beat up all they want and just put themselves back together:lol:.

^^^All Dogs go to Heaven...Awsome!! :cool:
How about Oliver and Company!

Veddix

I just got it what we really need is the Huntch Back of Notro Dame[my spelling is clearly wrong please correct]
now that would be interesting because then you fight a whole army.

Pianoajd2

Remember, this is the animal transformation thread, not the world idea thread.

Anyway, bolts and joint toy sora it is then.

JULIO VP

mabye toys are animals >.> ( in a more serious note) i do think BBS will becom mermaids, im sorry but i do think so unless they ae just on the surface.

VLR.XIII

While I hate to get into an argument over the definition of "furry", you're wrong. I have furry friends. Not all of them enjoy costume play, but they are attracted to depictions of anthropomorphic animals, or humans with animal features. Plus, this discussion has specifically surrounded Aqua as a mermaid, not Aqua in a swimsuit. I call your bluff. <3

I also love how immediately after I made that assertion, the discussion reeled to a halt. Awkward~.

Shuri/Eli

You made your WHAT?? :confused:

Izayoi

galactic cancer
mabye toys are animals >.> ( in a more serious note) i do think BBS will becom mermaids, im sorry but i do think so unless they ae just on the surface.

Remember though that they'd have to have run into King Triton whilst making an impression on him, if his foreshadowing in KH1 means anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back