• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bbs animals forms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Robin Hood,hmmm.
Terra-badass fox
Ven-Big bear like little john or lion[since Sora/Roxas connection]
Aqua-I wanna say some type of dog or cat
Sounds good,oh and is Robin Hood really in BBS?
If so sweet!
NUuuuuuu! First off you should switch Ven to a fox and Terra to the bear because Terra's tall and Ven is short. Second I don't want a form change in a Robin Hood world. Not that my word means anything special.

Veddix

NUuuuuuu! First off you should switch Ven to a fox and Terra to the bear because Terra's tall and Ven is short. Second I don't want a form change in a Robin Hood world. Not that my word means anything special.
...But don't you have to change if the world doesn't have your species?
:35:Ofcourse that is if they even bother fitting in.

Plus being like Robin Hood would make you badass[Terra] and the fact little John is so big is what makes it funny.:lol:

Zeagal

Lick It Good
...But don't you have to change if the world doesn't have your species?
:35:Ofcourse that is if they even bother fitting in.

Plus being like Robin Hood would make you badass[Terra] and the fact little John is so big is what makes it funny.:lol:
Donald and Goofy don't ever go running around as people. It proves anthromorphic animals and humans can and do mix. It should be fine going to Nottingham as all the inhabitants are anthromorphic animals.

Veddix

Donald and Goofy don't ever go running around as people. It proves anthromorphic animals and humans can and do mix. It should be fine going to Nottingham as all the inhabitants are anthromorphic animals.
Oh yeah, well now its really going to suprising on whatever they do.
Please god no...no more musicals.....watch us get highschool musical
:cry:Oh good god why did you have to put that idea in my head AHHHH:23:............What were we talking about?...

Nothing Oblivion

No....no more crying myself to sleep at night...please stop it before it happens again i dont wanna hear donald sing or see any body else as an animal not after what happened last time it still fresh clawing at my brain.... OH GOD!!!

JULIO VP

Even though we're hittin' the road, our worlds are all connected...Which means...We are free to come and go...And sing!...So,don't be sad, and always know, we'll come back soon to say hello!

MUHAHAHA WE WILL SEE YOU AGAIN SORA...and sing

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If HSM ever EVER touches KH...I might just go grab the saw in the kitchen and cut my hands off...TLM in KH was okay but...any Disney channel anything that wasn't a cartoon and had singing (or singing teens that can't really sing) will lead me to insanity.

So no more sing-a-longs plz.

I can't see Terra transforming into anything...but Ven would make an adorable cat if Aristocats ever appeared. (just watched the movie so that is fresh on my mind)

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
If HSM ever EVER touches KH...I might just go grab the saw in the kitchen and cut my hands off...TLM in KH was okay but...any Disney channel anything that wasn't a cartoon and had singing (or singing teens that can't really sing) will lead me to insanity.

So no more sing-a-longs plz.

I can't see Terra transforming into anything...but Ven would make an adorable cat if Aristocats ever appeared. (just watched the movie so that is fresh on my mind)

I wouldn't hurt myself if HSM was in KH... it'd be the makers who'd pay. LOL

angry-mob.jpeg

Pianoajd2

How does HSM involve animal transformations?

Would Donald and Goofy reverse the process and become human teenagers?

Yikes...

Veddix

^^^Not to worry no transforming will happen like that....Atleast as long as Walt Disney's frozen head doesn't want to be smashed in by a third of the freakin' world:angry:HSM God it's still in my head:23:.

KR∆NK;4281062 said:
Fox and the Hound.
It would be awesome running around as some Fox, while Donald and Goofy trailed behind as miscellaneous farm animals.
I don't remember any farm animals but D&G would for the first time be the duck and the hound:lol:.
But it would be for KH3 this forum is BBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back