• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS and Organization XIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiante

I was just thinking, is it possible that we could see who the Organization members were BEFORE they became Nobodys, in BBS? I mean, it takes place long enough before, that some would be children (Demyx, Larxene most likey), but some of the others would be older (Xigbar, Xemnas) and some would be probably apprenticed to Ansem the Wise. But not all of them necesarily. Some might just be teenagers or somethin' (Axel maybe) and we might see them. That'd be interesting. What do you think?

kiante

You think so? I think we'd have a better chance of seeing the ones who weren't apprentices. But I dunno. I've got a strong feeling we'll see Braig though. MAN I wish I hadn't procrastinated in the Gummi Ship contest so long. It's too late now, and to play BBS I need a PSP!!! WAAAH!

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I'm gonna have to agree with GA on this one and say that we're most likely not gonna see the originals of 7-12. Maybe Saix, since he seems to have some mystery behind him, but most likely not 9-12 i'd say. Axel's "somebody" will most likely be seen in Kh3, as he did become whole again. But I hope we get to see 1-6.

D

Divine Light

yeah I agree with TP that we may see Axel's somebody in KH3.

Stars

リク
I was just thinking, is it possible that we could see who the Organization members were BEFORE they became Nobodys, in BBS? I mean, it takes place long enough before, that some would be children (Demyx, Larxene most likey), but some of the others would be older (Xigbar, Xemnas) and some would be probably apprenticed to Ansem the Wise. But not all of them necesarily. Some might just be teenagers or somethin' (Axel maybe) and we might see them. That'd be interesting. What do you think?

Maybe ATW six apprentices...

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I do think that we will see #1-#6... Definately Xehanort though i reckons... possibly luxord too(random)

Destiny-X

uhh no.. probably not. BBS mainly focuses on PRE-KH so its unlikely we will see some org 13 members even as children. Also the Nintendo DS version IS the focus of ORG 13 so adding it in BBS wud make no sense at all..

Wolf__Crest

i think that we will see braig (xigbar's somebody) since he said that sora wasnt "anything like the others" (other keyblayders maybe)...also i saw a thread along time ago that was all about xigbar being in BBS.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I would say we have practically a 0% chance of seeing the originals of #7-12 and maybe a 25% chance of #2-6 since they're the apprentices.

I don't think it's 0%, but it is highly unlikely.

Maybe they're just some random NPC , or some shop dealer. IT doesn't matter though, they aren't important to the story.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
i definitely think we're gonna see the apprentices ..
(xehanort, braig, dlian, even and ect.)

Last edited:

waterking-Demyx

we'd probably see a few, but I really doubt we'll see a lot of them. Also, I think Terra is Saix. I don't know why, I just do. Or maybe Terra becomes Marluxia, but i would really hate that. It would explain why they chose Marluxia to lead the uprising against Org. XIII, though.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I've always thought that the Dark Solider in Birth by Sleep would turn out to be Ienzo. I know that its very far-fetched, but it would be unsettling to not have some kind of theory who DS is.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
My guess is that we are nearly sure to see the Aprentice, maybe just we go into Radiant Garden, in the castle and we see the apprentice in some room of it.

Xigbar and Saix are nearly forced to be in. It wouldn't be surprising Saix be affiliated to MX or DS (or Terra in the case Terra would be part of Xehanort)...

As for others, fanservice, we'll likely see them as cameo, like we will see someone looking like a young Demyx, etc. Maybe even one could be a boss or secret boss, or even allies. Org XIII has enough fanservice for it happens.

kryloch

its quite possible but how will we know its them you say that some might be children that does not mean that they will look the same i mean they just be a radom person walking the street is that not possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back